The poisonous Brother in Law

Rc2702

2 quotes that should be awarded a nobel prize for funnyness:

>>> brought together by a common denominator ( did I mean denominator or dominator) ?

>>> local "farangs" who have gone native and seem to be suffering from a congenital case of Stockholm Syndrome?

Thank you. So my day is not completely wasted.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Hey guys is it just me or are any of you suffering at the hands of this predictive text and spell checking nazi? 

I get double words posted, words that looking at the keyboard there is no way I wrote them  example posted police typed polite and why is <deleted> a banned word it is why they find in my lexicon. ( just stopped another in typing lexicon it gave me Mexico ) :offtopic::offtopic2::sorry:

Nope-everything is okay at this end.

Sent from my Marconi 1904 using overworked carrier pigeons..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Must be a combination between this recently replaced "genuine" iPad and my fat fingers.........

getting back to the subject in hand though, organised a Honda CR-V for the morning. Will pack all my rubbish in it and go. 

I need some moral support though as my guilt complex seems to be in the ascendency over the self preservation will.

i cannot give in now, the problems are not of my making! 

Yes, blame them for it all :post-4641-1156693976:

15 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Must be a combination between this recently replaced "genuine" iPad and my fat fingers.........

getting back to the subject in hand though, organised a Honda CR-V for the morning. Will pack all my rubbish in it and go. 

I need some moral support though as my guilt complex seems to be in the ascendency over the self preservation will.

Good for you!

You will feel better once you get underway.This delay must have been extremely taxing considering the unpredictability of it all.

There needs to be some sort of resolution to the situation-exactly the same as in my case.If I had been physically able I would have done what  one of the other posters (?oldhippy) has done and travelled back and forth to my home country on a regular basis instead of getting all Thai'd out.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Go!

In the unlikely case that she changes, you can always come back.

Meanwhile you will have the time to think about it all, with less stress.

hehehe - great advise coming from me!

• Like 2

Yes. Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more. You get what I mean. 

Take some time to shake out those cobwebs from your head. Get your head straight. Get the bounce back in your stride, the rhythm in your soul. You'll never want to go back. You'll be sure you did the right thing and kickin' yourself you didn't take your life back on your own terms sooner. 

• Like 2

Yep-within a month they will have transformed my modern house into one of any ordinary, decent,15th century Transylvanian hovels-and will be quite comfortable in it.

I have seen other "foreign" houses transformed in this way.I have even installed safety power points in the vain hope that ol' granny and her cronies won't burn it down.

They have become quite intrusive of late presumably for two reasons.1.The ATM is no longer spitting out cash.2.The ATM will not return.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 2

On 12/07/2017 at 9:03 PM, Been there done that said:

Yes, blame them for it all :post-4641-1156693976:

Hey "got the t shirt dude" if I type in hello why does it say hello twice? If I type in ( as just happened) dude I get dude due  That must be either a fault in my iPad or some electronic gremlin breaking my balls . I may be senile but I have not gone that far just yet, I hope.......

:smile:

ps I got the red card bit, just pulling your leg.

Garrulity ? ( yes I admit I looked it up)  talking a lot about something unimportant....

No way Ody old chum, your posts are fantastic, well written ( even if you do use long words that defeat me) and often filled with wry humour. I would never classify your postings as garrulous my friend. Don't sell yourself short, you have been one of my mainstays of support in these dark days. 

I do hope we can do a get together though it would be interesting to see if we met in person how well we would get on. I think I would have to be the major purveyor of the cold refreshments though from what you guys have done for me. I do hope however that in some way it has made us all realise how much we are not alone in our troubles and that each of us has in some way helped brighten up the days of the others. 

got to sign out now so I can let the farang family ( mine by birth not by marriage) know that I am still in the land of the living. 

Chin up chaps!

TDL 

ps sorry about the unintentional pun in para 2

Edited by The Dark Lord
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

just buy some red shoes and repeat 'There's no place like home' .....

But would I not have to grow pigtails? Might be a bit tough with my follically challenged barnet.

Sorry did not make it as planned but will do so once I return from tne UK. 

Got some new issues there too adding to my woes.

gotta sign out I am dog tired

cheeers

TDL

Edited by The Dark Lord
Knackered
  • Like 2