Railtrack Shareholders?

Hi

Not exactly Thai related but I am here in LOS and understand a letter went out a few weeks ago re next distribution of remaining cash.

I have tried to find details on net without success ................. so my question is did you hold shares and if so what is in the latest letter and is there a deadline for replying?

I know there is not a lot of money involved in this final distribution but I would rather I had it than the UK Govt.

Thanks

TBWG :o

It is my understanding that the liquidators still hold 1p per share and that is to be held for a few more years - is it 10 years after the re-nationalision?

You should have recieved all the rest of the money due, last payment of 8.5p per share was on the 6th June 2006.

PS I haven't seen any latest letter

PPS the link to the letter is http://www.rtgroup.co.uk/news/news_pdf/RT_...nual_Report.pdf

But it did take a few attempts to connect

Edited by briley

It is my understanding that the liquidators still hold 1p per share and that is to be held for a few more years - is it 10 years after the re-nationalision?

You should have recieved all the rest of the money due, last payment of 8.5p per share was on the 6th June 2006.

PS I haven't seen any latest letter

PPS the link to the letter is http://www.rtgroup.co.uk/news/news_pdf/RT_...nual_Report.pdf

But it did take a few attempts to connect

Thanks briley

Link explains everything!

Oh well at least I am not missing out on any distribution! just have to wait a bit longer, although I won't be planning any world tour on the proceeds!!!

TBWG :o