What makes 30-something single Thai women to seek "guys from 18 to 40 y.o."

elzach

Main reason is to secure the woman's future. A lot of them at around 40-45 went through the cheating of Thai boyfriends at younger age. I know a few. So they all want security with a lump sum in the bank from sin sod. The latter I had long and agitated discussions about as it looks they, MiSo Bachelors in Bangkok, do not or are not willing to understand the principle of a 70% widow pension in case of. The missus wanted 2 mio in her bankaccount + 50K USD for daddy. And 20k monthly, before all the running and household costs. Finally I said no way and we broke up. She thought an Aussie guy would pay that, but I told that guy what she asked me for. On her 2nd trip to Australia she had the guts to ask the same, only dropped the 50K. The guy changed her return ticket so that she could fly back a week earlier. Stupid cow, and that all in the light of a current asset value of over 20 mio Baht. Some women will never get it.

On Saturday, July 08, 2017 at 4:15 PM, seajae said:

many thai women prefer older western men because they are more mature than thai males(in most cases), thai men are still adolescent until their 30's and beyond. Thai men also find it hard to commit to one women, all this is from many female friends of my wife, I was amazed at how they all agree about thai males, there are some that are ok but they are as scarce as rocking horse sh*t.

Those women , understandably , failed to mention the 2 other important reasons they like older Farangs. More accomodating in financial terms and less demanding sexually.

I am 57 and I am certain that my good features , allied to the physical attributes of a fit and handsome 35 year old , would make me a hell of a lot more popular with the ladies.

If a 30+ Thai woman is looking for younger male it is very possible that she is married and/or she is just looking for fun.....or that she is not very atractive and its is willing to "sponsor" a younger male for companion.

situations are very common in Thailand, more than Westerners can imagine. A beautiful Thai woman over 30, single, and interested in a steady relationship will always look for an older man and with means to offer a confortable liffe.... and better if its a foreigner. Young Thai men, poor or rich, single or married, have the reputation to always looking for a new lover, and not to be responsible in keep a stable family relationship.

is very common to  older and wealthy Thai men  keeping many lovers and even having other family, with the knowledge and consent of everybody around. Wives, family members and friends.

Poligamy is part of the Thai culture from centuries, like the common believe that women over 40 is not suitable for sex anymore.....even if a lot of Thai women after that age are a lot more younger looking and beautiful than Western women. Ironically, Thai men are very jelous, and will react badly confronting wives or lovers cheating at any age.

Of course Thai Ladies prefer old Farangs.
How else could it be, that they gang up on old Farangs, asking them "You buy me lady-drink?"
They never ask a Thai-chap for a lady-drink.
A clear indication of who they love more!
Cheers.

On 7/9/2017 at 9:10 AM, Peterw42 said:

Interesting observations OP,  I think there are some basic Thai cultural things that come into play. Thailand basically has a respect for elders thing built into the culture, language etc, in general they are less ageist. Big age differences in relationship are reasonably common, trust security etc being more important. 

There appears to be a magic age of 34 where a Thai woman seriously thinks she has missed the boat, and while 20 years older was always an option, 20 years younger gets added to possible partners. 

I experienced this in Australia 4-5 years ago, on dateing sites etc, most women were listing a preference for 10-15 years younger, at age 50 this meant I would have been dating 60-65 year old woman.

Sixty five year old females are like the center of Australia , everybody knows where it is but nobody wants to go there. The 

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2017 at 2:45 AM, starky said:

I dont know what makes 50-60 year old men look for 18-25 year old Thai girls? Haha also loving the I'm late 40's very young looking with lots of energy and I work out so girls in their 20's no problem (hansom man syndrome?) yeah right mate. Try that with a 20 year old girl back in your own country and tell me how you go not with a prostitute or a disadvantaged farm girl who would go with any geriatric for a little financial "assistance". While we are on the topic what is your opinion on the many falang here that choose partners who are not only young enough to be their daughters but more likely their granddaughters?  Any views on that? So I guess what your saying is that it's fine for hansom falang to look for much younger women but not for Thai women to be interested in much younger men as they couldn't possibly have anything to offer.. Racist and hypocritical much?

Well starky, If I was as bitter as you then I'd probably spout the same angry rant as you? But thank the lord "Huey" I'm just a happy twisted old man!

4 hours ago, TPI said:

Well starky, If I was as bitter as you then I'd probably spout the same angry rant as you? But thank the lord "Huey" I'm just a happy twisted old man!

Hahahah yeah sweet mate. What did it take you 14 months to get out of your rocking chair? Nothing like staying relevant. How do you equate realism as being bitter ..? Oh wait let me guess that's your bias cos your a 60 year old going out with a kid right? The half pie pedos always get the hackles up when someone calls them out.

• 7 months later...

Cash~!!!

Any guy over 50 that thinks any woman less than 1/2 his age cares about him or loves him is fooling only himself.

My good friend for many years has had the same one from Soi 6 for over 11 yrs, he is now 60, I think she is 32 or so now and she bled him dry.

He has been out of work for 10 months........she just told him........if he wants her to keep hanging around........he must pay her 50,000 BHAT a month.........and he is doing it.

I had to cut his line and let him drift away........cuz that’s what Captains do........I just can’t comprehend that sheer stupidity.

3 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

Cash~!!!

Any guy over 50 that thinks any woman less than 1/2 his age cares about him or loves him is fooling only himself.

My good friend for many years has had the same one from Soi 6 for over 11 yrs, he is now 60, I think she is 32 or so now and she bled him dry.

He has been out of work for 10 months........she just told him........if he wants her to keep hanging around........he must pay her 50,000 BHAT a month.........and he is doing it.

I had to cut his line and let him drift away........cuz that’s what Captains do........I just can’t comprehend that sheer stupidity.

She must do a fantastic job to keep him happy for such a long time.

And if he has that kind of money to spend and she is the best he ever had why should he spend it any other way?

"What makes 30-something single Thai women to seek "guys from 18 to 40 y.o." - Simple, they want a guy around their age within 10 years of their age. They don't want some old dude on top of them in bed. They don't want to be doing their father or grandfather!

9 hours ago, bbi1 said:

"What makes 30-something single Thai women to seek "guys from 18 to 40 y.o." - Simple, they want a guy around their age within 10 years of their age. They don't want some old dude on top of them in bed. They don't want to be doing their father or grandfather!

Not always the case. Some older men just want companionship and it isn’t all about sex. Being in the company of a pretty young lady makes him feel young and alive again. If the woman wants security then it’s a good trade off. If a woman wants a younger man for sex then that’s perfectly fine also.

An Australian guy in Phuket once told me
‘Its not you mate,its what you’re sat on ‘
I said ‘ my arse’,,he replied ‘no ,your wallet mate ![emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, fordguy61mi said:

Not always the case. Some older men just want companionship and it isn’t all about sex. Being in the company of a pretty young lady makes him feel young and alive again.

I've seen those type of guys around. They're the one who goes to discos/nightclubs and dance around like fools (because they can't dance) while everyone else around them is half their age or less, or they're the type of guys that wear their caps backwards and try to dress like they're young  to look cool while walking down the street.

19 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I've seen those type of guys around. They're the one who goes to discos/nightclubs and dance around like fools (because they can't dance) while everyone else around them is half their age or less, or they're the type of guys that wear their caps backwards and try to dress like they're young  to look cool while walking down the street.

Dude, they don't care, if you've got the cash they'll bang you.

From 20-70, if you ain't a Korean pop star they don't want you, just your money.

On 7/8/2017 at 10:15 PM, seajae said:

many thai women prefer older western men because they are more mature than thai males(in most cases), thai men are still adolescent until their 30's and beyond. Thai men also find it hard to commit to one women, all this is from many female friends of my wife, I was amazed at how they all agree about thai males, there are some that are ok but they are as scarce as rocking horse sh*t.

You make a good point, but surely the first thing in the minds of most Thai women is the thickness of the western males wallet.

That is why you see so many Thai women with old, fat, ugly, tattooed western guys.

On 7/8/2017 at 10:15 PM, seajae said:

BS.

Most Thai women act like adolescents their entire lives.

And of course they all "agree" on Thai men. Lol. You really gonna take their word for it?

Most women find it hard to commit to anything unless you pay them. Christ. Especially the ones here.

8 hours ago, possum1931 said:

You make a good point, but surely the first thing in the minds of most Thai women is the thickness of the western males wallet.

That is why you see so many Thai women with old, fat, ugly, tattooed western guys.

Exactly, cos rich Thai men wouldn't look twice at them.

For the women who go for us, it is either us or a low income Thai man.

The high income Thai men marry in their own class.

8 hours ago, possum1931 said:

The men they choose to bang for fun, and the men they live with for the house and shopping are two entirely different people.

Only one of them needs to look good, and the other probably won't notice them cheating.

They don't want to be the youngest it means they are treated like dirt and have to stay at home or sell cookies in the street.

Some women have masters degrees and successful career so they want to keep their own freedom.  If they marry an older man it is back to washing dishes.  If they marry a young man they become the older one in Thai society.

Most women aren't intelligent enough to see a difference and will happily just flip burgers with a masters degree and 4 languages.  Someone women realize there is more potential and don't want an older man as a ball and chain.

My wife is 2 yrs older than me,never went to school,learned to cook at the age of 7,and i can assure you,the whole community rely on her for her cooking skills [emoji106][emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived