Land and house ownership by alien

I am THAI and married to a Japanese woman. We have a 2 year  old daughter who has both Thai and Japanese nationality, but she will  have to choose only one after her 20th birthday. I would like to know if  my daughter will have the right to own a house and land in Thailand if  she chooses to be Japanese. My wife also insists on keeping her Japanese  nationality.

Why does your daughter have to choose one nationality when she's twenty? My wife is 54, and enjoys both Thai and British Nationality and citizenship, and has done since marriage 23 years ago. nNobody has ever challenged her, or told her to choose 'one' nationality.

Is she missing something here?

Thank to the person who has just replied to my e mail. I have to clarify that according to the Japanese Law, my half Thai half Japanese daughter has to choose whether she will keep her Japanese nationality after her 21 st birthday. My point is that I want to know if she will be able to inherit my house and land in Thailand if she decides to keep her Japanese nationality and abandon Thai nationality.

Can not answer by the law and doubt that many have been in this situation; but can say I would not think any land registration office will/can accept a transfer of land ownership to a non-Thai.  So if that is the case the answer would be no.

You should be able to discuss this issue with a Thai Consulate as they probably could give you advise on what your options are.