Mother of boy viciously assaulted by soldier says she fears for her life after threats to silence her

webfact

2 hours ago, shaurene said:

Collin. You insult the animal race calling him an animal. The Air Force top brass should sort him out giving them a bad name.

Those top brass police should be dealt with, not doing anything about it. They would be the first to fly into it if it was a police officer assulted or any of their family.

Absolutly discusting.

The Air Force top brass should have nothing to do with this, this is a civil crime, reported to the police with no action taken for the last 6 months.

As for the top brass police being dealt with, IMO the investigation (only because of the publicity there will be one) should start at the root and work its way up the chain to where it was ignored or discarded. The system is obviously flawed when the victim, or representative of the victim, needs to lawyer up and approach the higher echelons of the force to get the action they deserve.

The more this type of incident can happen, can be ignored by the authority employed for the protection of their citizens, then nothing is going to change anytime soon.

They need someone strong in charge to make this happen, use the power of sympathy for this young child to make a positive change to their procedures.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, captspectre said:

That is one big reason that I agree with the PM on having the Army take over from the corrupt bribe taking police! 

Wasnt it a soldier doing the abuse? The RTP and the military are tarred with the exact same brush and each know where the skeletons of the other lie so are careful not to push too far.

4 hours ago, SABloke said:

Peter Scully was arrested - the soldier that totured the boy in the OP has been walking around free for 6 months. 

(Read post #7)

Point taken and a very good point. I was referring more to the crime and the criminals more than the apprehension and the justice. 

That is absolutely unforgivable and a blight on those in command. 

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

if only she would have posted photos on face book 6 months ago something might have happened.

Possibly we wouldn't be reading about this, had she done so?

36 minutes ago, Marley01 said:

The coppers that failed to take action are nothing but animals themselves just like this coward who hurt the little kid. We all know they will be protected by their bosses but hopefully someone will eventually name and shame these scum on social media.

Who will be that 'someone"?The mother is scared to death and fear she will be dead soon.That says all about who has the say in this country.I live here long time and I'm aware what's going on here and actually I'm not surprised with stories like that,but like another user wrote,the hate for this country and people and the way they do things or not do things is increasing.I know not all thais are like that but i miss the big outcry,tomorrow everything is forgotten as so many other cases.If you really want the elite gets punished for all their crimes then you need to stand up but that's not the culture here unless it is about money

As I mentioned on the on the relevant OP words fail me and I just cannot understand why those involved could do this to a five year old...or any any other age for that matter. Trying to take a step back I wonder if those involved are part of some 'satanic' ritualistic gang, or worse, organization, within the military. Perhaps the persistent mother in this case has started the ball rolling.

To all those who keep saying, "it goes on everywhere" - Ok - but this post is about a particular instance in Thailand - not the rest of the world, but sure - if you are really concerned about the rest of the world (which is very doubtful) join the local social media in those countries and protest there.  This is about highlighting the nonsense going on in Thailand where most of us have a connection.

6 minutes ago, joeyg said:

The crime and corruption in Thailand, IMHO, is kid's stuff compare to other places.

who cares, it doesn't solve the problems in Thailand.

4 minutes ago, Artisi said:

To all those who keep saying, "it goes on everywhere" - Ok - but this post is about a particular instance in Thailand - not the rest of the world, but sure - if you are really concerned about the rest of the world (which is very doubtful) join the local social media in those countries and protest there.  This is about highlighting the nonsense going on in Thailand where most of us have a connection.

'What does this thesis have to do with the brutilisation of a 5 year, a simple explanation will surfice, no need for anything over 10 words'. 

:)

4 hours ago, tominbkk said:

I think most people who complain so bitterly on this forum did their best to try and make it here but couldn't figure out how and failed.  Maybe deported.  Then they get bitter and wail about how sour the grapes are.

Or maybe some people, such as yourself, find Thailand the perfect place to be given the most heinous of crimes can be perpetrated as long as you have influence/money.

16 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I already have been involved "(which is very doubtful)".  In North and South America, India and Asia.  Admittedly I mostly wrote reports based on interviews with molested and abused children.  I was also involved in some investigations with local and Federal Police.  Been traveling to Thailand since 1971 living here about 3 years.  IMHO your post contributes nothing to the thread.  No offense intended.

Yep, write lots of reports,  about as useful as an ash-tray on a motorbike, and  of course your post contributes a wealth of information about yourself - no offence intended

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

A child is scarred for life, yet the disgusting animal who did it is not charged/pursued by police, why?

Because he has family members in the police.

Not only should he be jailed, but also police who did nothing after the original complaint should be sacked and prosecuted for failing in their duties.

Well, it's a country with 2 laws. One for the rich and one for the poor. Without a lot of money you will be vermin. And all this in a Buddhist country. To prosecute that officer will not heal what the boy had to suffer

2 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Well, it's a country with 2 laws. One for the rich and one for the poor. Without a lot of money you will be vermin. And all this in a Buddhist country. To prosecute that officer will not heal what the boy had to suffer

So what do you advocate? Doing absolutely nothing.

We all know about different rules for different people, this bar steward needs sorting out.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

We all know about different rules for different people, this bar steward needs sorting out.

Same everywhere but different seasoning... 

Amazing Thailand never ending to surprise in a chocking and horrible way - just when you believe you have heard it all then it comes something worse - a system without any limits create a country without a decent human future....

Edited by ttrd

1 minute ago, ttrd said:

Amazing Thailand never ending to surprise in a chocking and horrible way - just when you believe you have heard it all then it comes something worse - a system without any limits makes a country without a human future....

Like every other country.  Thailands corruption is kids (no pun intended)stuff.

2 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Amazing Thailand never ending to surprise in a chocking and horrible way - just when you believe you have heard it all then it comes something worse - a system without any limits makes a country without a human future....

In the BKK post recently, the Thai writer, indicated this issue,  the way of the problem solving, when you can solve the problem... go about looking for a new problem that is easier and not related to the original and solve it.... many examples floating about.. check the latest with immigration issues...55555

42 minutes ago, colinneil said:

yes, I agree. But if you, me and 1000 others (westerners) are agree......there will be no change in culture. Life means nothing, not even when it is a poor little boy, marked for his life.

2 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

yes, I agree. But if you, me and 1000 others (westerners) are agree......there will be no change in culture. Life means nothing, not even when it is a poor little boy, marked for his life.

Unfortunately, just another child brutalised - mai phen rai. 

One lesson to be learnt by all farangs is never never invest more money that what you can afford to loose, in Thailand.

Enjoy the beaches, the food and the girls but keep in mind that the coutry seems lawless depending for who and one just could be forced to sell everything and leave overnight.

Sad.