Happy Birthday

And these people too..........

24 members are celebrating their birthday today

singa-traz(37), srowndedbyh2o(53), frenchFARANGbkk(33), ThaiGeared_HighThaied(35), qsecofr(43), chav70(37), rocky(37), redwooddrive(51), suzannejames(54), waitingrung(37), Keep-it-real-GIRL(32), daleyboy(100), newworks(42), gustave(2), erickok(53), Slim Chance(101), Bung(44), delight_girl(29), schnauze(42), jamman(38), customax(57), MrBadNewS(27), pumpuiman(44), oscarturtle(33)

I notice daleyboy is on the list for a telegram :o

And these people too..........
24 members are celebrating their birthday today

singa-traz(37), srowndedbyh2o(53), frenchFARANGbkk(33), ThaiGeared_HighThaied(35), qsecofr(43), chav70(37), rocky(37), redwooddrive(51), suzannejames(54), waitingrung(37), Keep-it-real-GIRL(32), daleyboy(100), newworks(42), gustave(2), erickok(53), Slim Chance(101), Bung(44), delight_girl(29), schnauze(42), jamman(38), customax(57), MrBadNewS(27), pumpuiman(44), oscarturtle(33)

I notice daleyboy is on the list for a telegram :D

Hi Thad,

I really do believe you have got too much time on your hands :D

Good to meet you the other night and your wonderful family I think I laughed all night while on the table with you and Raro, BTW is Rimmer still following the Cricket

:o

Good Luck to you and your family

Stay Chilled

Moss

Thanks for the best wishes, folks, although turning 40 isn't necessarily one you want to celebrate.

Anyway, I've established that reaching this milestone has not effected my drinking prowess and I can still down the Stella with the best of 'em.

Scouse.

Belatedly also, very best wishes to my old friend who has endured a few knockbacks over the last 10 years. I do hope that the coming year will be one of happiness and prosperity.

Nevertheless I do feel obliged to pass on a conundrum imparted to me when I had the misfortune to visit Basingstoke the other day:-

Q - Why wasn't Jesus born in Liverpool?

A - Because they couldn't find 3 Wise Men, or a Virgin.

Belatedly also, very best wishes to my old friend who has endured a few knockbacks over the last 10 years. I do hope that the coming year will be one of happiness and prosperity.

I know I may have turned 40, but less of the old, if you don't mind!

Best of luck to you too, J., in your new pied-a-terre in Thailand. I'm sure you'll be very happy there.

Happy New Year to all (even Atlas Taname) :o and thanks for the warm wishes.

Scouse.

I can still down the Stella with the best of 'em.

I'll vouch for that :D

Happy belated birthday buddy, sorry i couldn't make it to the bash. Catch you soon though :D

Happy Birthday from the BLUE half of Manchester (it seems like we are all members ) :o

How come you never post in here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...6968&st=480 ged?

Happy Birthday from the red side of Manchester, you bin dippin only one ever to give me a warning git....! :D :D :D :D :bah:

Hope you had a top one and best of luck for the next 50..... :o

redrus

Thanks for the best wishes, folks, although turning 40 isn't necessarily one you want to celebrate.

Anyway, I've established that reaching this milestone has not effected my drinking prowess and I can still down the Stella with the best of 'em.

Scouse.

Happy Birthday Youngster !

I'll see if your Stella claims are true soon enough..... :o