problem with leaving and re-entering?

Hi,

I recently read a lot posts of foreigners who got denied entry to Thailand with valid visas like ED. I am now in Thailand for almost 4 years with years with Non-O visa and yearly extensions because I am the father of a Thai child. I've planned to make a holiday in Singapore with my child in the next few weeks. I also obtained a multiple-entry permit. Am I going to have problems to re-enter Thailand or even leave Thailand? Makes me definitely worried reading the latest posts about people getting denied entry and even denied leaving. 

Edited by SoFarAndNear

Only one case of trouble for a person with non-o-based extension and re-entry permit - and that was a request to show 20K Baht.  He protested and threatened to call Bangkok, and they relented at let him in without the cash.

Those with trouble are entering on ED without 20K Baht, or on Tourist Visas, which are issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.  Non-O based extensions involve financial-clearances to get, and are issued By Immigration - the same people checking you on entry.  Therefore, you should not be denied-entry, as Immigration gave you permission to be here,