You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Isaarn- pool recommendations

Scouse123

Guys,

We are up in the Roi Et/Kalasin area and are looking to put a pool in our garden. Nothing massive but we don't want a paddling pool either!

We are looking at something low maintenance and easy to operate. I did have one at our old house in Pattaya. That was looked after by a pool company but up in the sticks I think we must do more ourselves and be more hands on.

I have also seen some moulded ready made pools being advertised and wondered if any of you have experience of these please?

Any recommendations as to companies and what I should expect to be budgeting will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

I don't want salt water or anything like that. I just want maybe a decent swim pool about  4 metres by 12 metres or something near that I think All comments and advice are welcome as I WANT TO GET THIS RIGHT.

On 15/07/2017 at 8:03 AM, Scouse123 said:

PM sent sir! emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Good choice. Carl has done all the hard yards & research. Not sure why you do not want salt water. It is much more healthy & nicer to swim in that a normal chlorinated pool. S alt levels needed are only about 10% that of seawater so still feels like you are swimming in fresh water.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

I am not sure if your still looking but my company build houses and pools anywhere in Mainland Thailand.

Drop me a pm if you haven't found a contractor yet, we are very reasonable and highly qualified. You can see some of our work on our website which is listed on my profile. We build all sizes and shapes and are currently building one in Phitsanalok and one in Chiang Rai.

The pic attached is a house and pool we built in Phetchaburi.

Kind regards

Alan

peter pool.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 6:44 AM, carlyai said:

I'm one of the people you're looking for.
Just building one.
Enclosed pics.
Live in Kuchinari.
PM me.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

@carlyai that looks like a nice design, I like the partial cover and proximity to the house area so you get a nice poolside patio.  Thanks for the pictures.  I see you have multiple topics in this forum, I eagerly anticipate seeing the final result.  

@carlyai that looks like a nice design, I like the partial cover and proximity to the house area so you get a nice poolside patio.  Thanks for the pictures.  I see you have multiple topics in this forum, I eagerly anticipate seeing the final result.  
Hello...latest pics.

Pump and chlorinator control box sorted.

Tiling going in.

758e0f170f5ee62de3b97acde165a4b0.jpga7c93936eafdd9afd8ce11b08eaae057.jpgf208096cf650accde99cc1b1293e6638.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived