Video: Chiang Mai beauty red faced but not shocked after her new car rolls into the moat

rooster59

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

Walk:cheesy: impossible, no Thai will walk more than 20 meters.

At least for Thais thats a choice, not like half the farangs I see who are either that obese they physically cant walk that far, or are far too busy complaining how Thailand isnt like their home country, as they sit on their computers living out whats left of their sad lives.

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

The "Thai smile" has become quite an irritant to me

When some people do something wrong and they just smile

Like, ha ha ha , my cars just rolled into the moat

As long it is HER car, I laugh too :smile:

11 minutes ago, psyvolt said:

At least for Thais thats a choice, not like half the farangs I see who are either that obese they physically cant walk that far, or are far too busy complaining how Thailand isnt like their home country, as they sit on their computers living out whats left of their sad lives.

Bit of a sick comment to make, when you are quoting me.

Please keep smart a..e comments about walking to yourself, m,y greatest wish would be to walk again.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Please keep smart a..e comments about walking to yourself, m,y greatest wish would be to walk again.

Colin, mate, you really need to desist in your ongoing attacks on people who make innocent enough comments that you take personally.

If, as a few of us do know that you are chairbound, this poster also knows then fair play, but if he has no idea of your situation then you should stop your attacks.

I feel for you,and understand the situation, but this carry on is not neccessary and or beneficial to yourself.

It makes you look like you are wallowing in self pity  mate.

Be strong!

Edited by happyas

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

If you don't want those types of comments, then why say something as stupid as you did. You made the first

smart arse comment and I replied to that. If you don't want those type of replies then don't make the smart arse comment you made.

I would have thought that someone with a disability would be the last one to make the comments you made, so your only bringing it on yourself with your follow up pity post.

Just because you have the disability (as do I btw, but I don't carry on looking for sympathy) you have, doesn't give you the right to say what you like without been pulled up on it!

And just to clarify, I had no idea OP was wheelchair bound.

Edited by psyvolt
Typo

I think that she handled the situation very well. Obviously she was a bit embarrassed but she made no attempt to pass the blame on to anyone else. which was a novelty in itself. 

Has the car been mine and I had been in that situation, I would only wish that I would have dealt with the incident as well as she did. but I seriously doubt it. 

On 7/15/2017 at 5:12 AM, Jessi said:

Thailand is full of good drivers like this one,

...mind of its own..imagine how catastrophic it could have been had she been at the wheel..the kerb on that road is very high..one wonders how a car from a standing start could get up enough speed to cross 1 1/2 lanes and mount the kerb.  

14 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

I think that she handled the situation very well. Obviously she was a bit embarrassed but she made no attempt to pass the blame on to anyone else. which was a novelty in itself. 

Has the car been mine and I had been in that situation, I would only wish that I would have dealt with the incident as well as she did. but I seriously doubt it. 

..for a start i would decline any interview.

5 hours ago, tandor said:

..for a start i would decline any interview.

Ah yes, but you don't have a business to promote or a boo-boo that's already been all over Facebook, meaning everyone in Thailand has seen it.

I, for one, am going to search out her nail salon to see if she can do nails any better than she can park a car.