Tribute To George...chapeau !

LaoPo

A Tribute to George, Administration and Moderators...Chapeau !

2006 has been an extremely difficult year for Thailand. The final hours of 2006 have shocked and 'proved' to be so, unfortunately.

I would like to pay a tribute to George, the Administration and the Moderators for their contributions to keep all ThaiVisa members up to date and well informed.

I can imagine all the sleepless nights and many hours all of them spent, keeping TV running after all the events which occurred in Thailand, a country and their people we all love so much.

I realize TV is a business venture and therefore also commercial, but nevertheless it must have been a very difficult and exhausting year for George, his staff, Administration and Moderators to organize and work to their utmost to keep us informed.

Thank you !

And, trying to visualize this tribute....

Chapeau - Hats off !

LaoPo :D

I wanted to make sure I spelled 'tribute' correctly... # 1 counts....2, 3 and 4 are not to be considered :o

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tribute

Edited by LaoPo

If you were watching the bottom of the screen during the bombings, when there were 900 people viewing that topic on ThaiVisa, that included about ten of us in red and blue signatures. But the night of the coup was wilder. At times like that, we're like cowboys trying to control a runaway herd of wild cattle.

Thanks, LaoPo.

At times like that, we're like cowboys trying to control a runaway herd of wild cattle.

trying to stop the lunatics from taking over the asylum :o

another new year starts for an excellent forum.

and a cheerful and happy new year to all of you.

yes ok boys , now you got the ball rolling,

well done to all the mods and you mods take it easy on me as im a top punter . :D

cheers mods and a big hello to meadish as he was the first mod to kick my arse. :D

cheers meadish. :o

Hey Terry Im still waiting for them to make you head Mod of the chat room :D

well done to all the mods and you mods take it easy on me as im a top punter . :D

cheers mods and a big hello to meadish as he was the first mod to kick my arse. :bah:

cheers meadish. :o

Hey Terry Im still waiting for them to make you head Mod of the chat room :D

well here is the the top inside information on my job application jack.

at the moment the totster has white ant'ed me and snatched the top job. :D

but tots knows that im still in the running and has to be on his top behaviour or george will boot him and then im in. :bah:

watch this space mate. :D

A Tribute to George, Administration and Moderators...Chapeau !

2006 has been an extremely difficult year for Thailand. The final hours of 2006 have shocked and 'proved' to be so, unfortunately.

I would like to pay a tribute to George, the Administration and the Moderators for their contributions to keep all ThaiVisa members up to date and well informed.

I can imagine all the sleepless nights and many hours all of them spent, keeping TV running after all the events which occurred in Thailand, a country and their people we all love so much.

I realize TV is a business venture and therefore also commercial, but nevertheless it must have been a very difficult and exhausting year for George, his staff, Administration and Moderators to organize and work to their utmost to keep us informed.

Thank you !

Chapeau - Hats off !

LaoPo :o

I couldn't agree more. Excellent work from all the team at "Thai Visa", thanks.

A Happy, peaceful and safe New Year to all.

:D

well done to all the mods and you mods take it easy on me as im a top punter . :o

cheers mods and a big hello to meadish as he was the first mod to kick my arse. ;)

cheers meadish. :D

Hey Terry Im still waiting for them to make you head Mod of the chat room :bah:

well here is the the top inside information on my job application jack.

at the moment the totster has white ant'ed me and snatched the top job. :bah:

but tots knows that im still in the running and has to be on his top behaviour or george will boot him and then im in. :D

watch this space mate. :D

Jeeze Terry I thought you had that one in the bag mate..

Totster I know a good pest controller that gets rid of White Ants .... :o:D:D