Non O extension done today at Chaengwatthana...report

Monday did not show any difficulties making Non O extension based on marriage. 

13:30 Got 2 queue numbers for non o extension based on marriage and 90 days report and address change.

39 queue for Non o 

112 queue for 90 days report and TM32 address change form

It took 1 hours 50 minutes waiting 112 persons for 90 days report and 2 hours 10 minutes waiting non o 39 persons queue. 90 days report and address change took 5 minutes. Just gave the forms and passport. Non o took total of 20 minutes. Luckily we had the sale contract of the new house we just moved in. They wanted copies of it. Did that and then few new forms. One was about understanding the penalties of overstay and other was about the extension.

Overall have to say that it was much easier and friendlier this year. 2.5 hours on Monday in and out is very good in my opinion.

There was one guy having some issues. Officer said you need to have money 2 months and it was 2 weeks still to go. Rules are rules and I can understand that guys disappointment... With proper paperwork I think everything will go just fine. Like I said, easier compared to last year when all this social media form hassle etc. was.

Edited by Topah

Just now, ratcatcher said:

So, you now must wait 30 days for the under consideration period, in order to complete your extension?

Of course he will that is standard for an extension based upon marriage.