short term rentals

hi all justwishing to get the latest info on the topic of short term rentals

i have recently moved into a new rental on a long term basis

there are obvious signs up showing that short term  rentals are not allowed and this refers to periods of less than 1 month,

the notices also advize people to contact management if someone seems likely to be a short term person or to that effect

after just a very short period of time i have noticed that as usual these rules are not being followed and there are many new short term advertized on sites such as airbnb and booking .com for example

so i wish to ask the question regarding ones writes of use of ones property in the los ,,and of course the legality of it all ,,regards jd

21 minutes ago, gojdthai2016 said:

there are obvious signs up showing that short term  rentals are not allowed and this refers to periods of less than 1 month,

the notices also advize people to contact management if someone seems likely to be a short term person or to that effect

after just a very short period of time i have noticed that as usual these rules are not being followed and there are many new short term advertized on sites such as airbnb and booking .com for example

Sounds like a typically Thai arrangement. Lots of meaningless signs and no enforcement at all.