Can I do 30 day extension to my B multi visa in Phuket immigration?

Like the title says, just wondering if I can waddle my fat arse into Phuket Immigration and get a 30 day extension to my Non Immigrant B visa as I'm leaving overseas next month on holiday so only need a few weeks and saves me a visa run. Thank you :) 

Someone elsewhere seems to think you can get a 30 day extension with a multiple entry non B 1 year visa

Anyone an expert on this or tried recently? :S 

Exact Quote:  "  if u have a 1 year non B visa u should get a 30 day
If u have a 1 year EXTENSION and u lose ur wp u will ONLY get 7 days to leave 
Meaning is everything.
ALSO:
If u have a 1 year Non B visa ( issued outside thialand) 
If you do a border run just before the Visa expires you will get another 90 days.
Giving a total of 15 months."

Someone elsewhere seems to be mistaken

1. If you attempt to enter the country with a non valid B visa you will get a 30 day visa exempt entry. 

2. leaving the country whilst on an extension of stay without a re-entry permit results in a 30 day stamp on return

3, "If u have a 1 year EXTENSION and u lose ur wp u will ONLY get 7 days to leave"  --- True and the fee is        1900 Bht  

4, " If u have a 1 year Non B visa ( issued outside thialand) If you do a border run just before the Visa expires you will get another 90 days.Giving a total of 15 months." ----- Also true . 

If your visa is still valid then leaving and returning will get you another 90 day stay. 

There is no 30 day extension you can get with your visa whilst in Thailand. 

If you wish to check then call into the immigration office either in Phuket Town or Patong  and ask. 

Edited by perthperson

8 hours ago, pritch84 said:

I'm believing you but i'll give a call to be sure in the morning! Thank you for your time.

The answer will be no. Only a tourist visa entry can be extended for 30 days. There is no 30 day extension possible for a non immigrant visa entry other than if you were sick and could not travel.