Mercy Center

Mossfinn

Hi Guys

Just to update you, the center is having a meeting of all volunteers this week where we intend to do a skills audit and perhaps spread the load, I have produced a newsletter and leaflet which will be presented at this meeting. We are still short of sponsors at 1000 baht a month. In February we will be holding a media day where we will celebrate the center's first birthday in their current premises, at the same time we will launch a capital appeal to raise 15 mill baht by next January to enable us to buy and refurbish the center as the lease runs out at that time and the owner has indicated they will be disposing of this asset. Hopefully all the local clubs like the ex pats, rotary plus newspaper and TV media will attend and spread the message.

As always the center always welcomes donations of goods or cash and volunteers are also welcome, if anyone wants a copy of the dvd please pm me and I will ensure you get sent a copy. Again if you have any questions pm me and I will endevour to get back to you with the information asap.

John C

Hi JohnC,

Will you be putting the Newsletter on the website as well as a report on the media day?

I have received some info on the center by PM but not sure of the content yet, so may well need a CD but will let you know.

Good Luck

Moss