Stories About Farang And Thai Women

stepenwolf1958

I would like to know about way we,as farangs, usually meet our beloved Thai women...Is it just and only in the bars,restaurants...or?

It depends what you are looking for. If you want a bargirl go to a bar, if you want a "normal" girl search for them in normal places like shops, offices, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants.

I met my wife in the hotel where I stayed. She was working there and although I was ready for a wild holiday (a friend of mine talked me into this) I met her the first day, asked her out and she said no!

Then she gave me the most wonderful smile, something a lot of thai women can, and she said: no, not tonight as I have to work, but tomorrow is ok. We fell in love with each other, I came back many times and we got to get to know each other very well. The result is that we are married now and very happy.

So go for that what you are looking for!

Joe

I met my wife of 12 years in a Thai resurant. When the waitress could not understand my Thai, my wife was sitting at the table next to mine with 2 girls that worked for her. (She was in the area picking up a sewing contract to take back to her company).

She asked in very broken English...."What you want". I told her in Thai and she repeated it to the waitress....I said..."That is exactly what I said" (pom poot jing jing) and all the girls laughed at my Farrang accent.

I had a girlfriend at that time from Sukhothai, and had built a house outside of town over a little lake for us. I did not have a flight till the next day to Sukhothai so I asked if my wife to be would come and translate for me at dinner as well. (I was going to a very nice resturant that the girls knew about....She refused...but I handed a little taxi money to one of the other girls and invited all of them...All 3 of them showed up (later naturally as that is Thai style). She reaslly did not want to come, but her workers convinced her to just come as they had never been to such and expensive resturant as this. This was the start of a 2 year strickly plutonic friendship.

Several years later I was at my home in Sukhohthai when I noticed a cell phone bill tucked way back in a drawer, my girlfriend (who I had met in a bar in Pattaya, and was drop dead georgeous) was gone. I noted 7 calles to England, 3 to Germany and one to me in the USA. I called the numbers and found out she was engaged to both of them and they were sending her money to pay off the house and car that I had fully paid for allready.

I left and returned to Bangkok, because somehow my house burned down that afternoon??

I called my wife and told her what happened and she started crying....saying "I don't know why some Thai ladies that way". I went home thinking I would never come to Thailand again.

Well I did return and did not return to the bars and disco however. I already had a friend, and fortune smiled on me as my wife had gone to a mahdoo (fortune teller) and he had told her that her "quan tah" would come and take her far away, and she would have all her dreams, but everything would happen slowly.

She laughted at him and told him "I 29 years old I never have husband, never have boyfriend, how you think I have quan tah?" Her girls that worked for her asked then about me....."He not boyfriend, he just farrang friend". The next week I arrived, and it was as though fate had told us what to do.

We got married in the USA 6 months later, and as they say the rest is history.

I met my wife of 12 years in a Thai resurant. When the waitress could not understand my Thai, my wife was sitting at the table next to mine with 2 girls that worked for her. (She was in the area picking up a sewing contract to take back to her company).

She asked in very broken English...."What you want". I told her in Thai and she repeated it to the waitress....I said..."That is exactly what I said" (pom poot jing jing) and all the girls laughed at my Farrang accent.

I had a girlfriend at that time from Sukhothai, and had built a house outside of town over a little lake for us. I did not have a flight till the next day to Sukhothai so I asked if my wife to be would come and translate for me at dinner as well. (I was going to a very nice resturant that the girls knew about....She refused...but I handed a little taxi money to one of the other girls and invited all of them...All 3 of them showed up (later naturally as that is Thai style). She reaslly did not want to come, but her workers convinced her to just come as they had never been to such and expensive resturant as this. This was the start of a 2 year strickly plutonic friendship.

Several years later I was at my home in Sukhohthai when I noticed a cell phone bill tucked way back in a drawer, my girlfriend (who I had met in a bar in Pattaya, and was drop dead georgeous) was gone. I noted 7 calles to England, 3 to Germany and one to me in the USA. I called the numbers and found out she was engaged to both of them and they were sending her money to pay off the house and car that I had fully paid for allready.

I left and returned to Bangkok, because somehow my house burned down that afternoon??

I called my wife and told her what happened and she started crying....saying "I don't know why some Thai ladies that way". I went home thinking I would never come to Thailand again.

Well I did return and did not return to the bars and disco however. I already had a friend, and fortune smiled on me as my wife had gone to a mahdoo (fortune teller) and he had told her that her "quan tah" would come and take her far away, and she would have all her dreams, but everything would happen slowly.

She laughted at him and told him "I 29 years old I never have husband, never have boyfriend, how you think I have quan tah?" Her girls that worked for her asked then about me....."He not boyfriend, he just farrang friend". The next week I arrived, and it was as though fate had told us what to do.

We got married in the USA 6 months later, and as they say the rest is history.

:o:D:D

Met mine on the internet. Still happy after 1 year. For the highest chance to get a good girl that WON'T take you for a ride stay away from the BG.

My TAKE is most :o of the beloved Thai wives and girlfriends come from poor background, that lead them to the bar scene, in my 30 plus years living, working and visting Thailand, I have met few, very few Thai Ladies, who are from a wealth backgroung that are married to or girlfriend of a farang. Most of the upper to middle class Thai Ladies are very beautiful, polite and very charming just like ther poorer cousins, but when it come to romance with a farang it is a BIG NO NO!! :D

My wife worked in a bar. She wasn't a wild gogo dancer but rather a hostess who sat and chatted with the customers. Yes, she went out with them too. She started working there when she was 34 after years of factory work and was done a year later. She didn't want to stay there long. She just wanted a nice guy, me. Most women don't want to work at the bar forever. People like to look down on bargirls but they rarely look down on their customers. If bargirls can't be trusted their customers are twice as bad. Anyways, when we are in the area we still visit the bar. Many other girls from my wife's village have found partners through the same bar. And I can say we've been together five years without any serious problems. But if I meet you on the street I'll tell you my wife has a masters dgree and that we met at a conference on Plate tectonics.

My wife worked in a bar. She wasn't a wild gogo dancer but rather a hostess who sat and chatted with the customers. Yes, she went out with them too. She started working there when she was 34 after years of factory work and was done a year later. She didn't want to stay there long. She just wanted a nice guy, me. Most women don't want to work at the bar forever. People like to look down on bargirls but they rarely look down on their customers. If bargirls can't be trusted their customers are twice as bad. Anyways, when we are in the area we still visit the bar. Many other girls from my wife's village have found partners through the same bar. And I can say we've been together five years without any serious problems. But if I meet you on the street I'll tell you my wife has a masters dgree and that we met at a conference on Plate tectonics.

Aint that the truth!!!

Met mine in a bar. As a matter of fact, on a four day layover in Thailand. Brought her to Europe three months later and saw her difficulty adjusting. Plus it was hurting business as she was 21 and I was 44. So sold everything and moved here. Upon arrival built a house, had three lovely children (see www.family.michelonia.com) and been living the good life with the normal problems that any marriage experiences. That was 8 years ago.

Aint that the truth!!!

Same same, 3 years now and no problems, still go to the old bar for a drink a couple of times a year, a bit sad to see the deterioration of a few off the girls though...funny thing is the girls I am talking about were the "players".... multiple sponsers, Thai boyfriends etc, they bled the farang then their family bled them. sad

"Same same, 3 years now and no problems, still go to the old bar for a drink a couple of times a year, a bit sad to see the deterioration of a few off the girls though...funny thing is the girls I am talking about were the "players".... multiple sponsers, Thai boyfriends etc, they bled the farang then their family bled them. sad "

I agree. The young girls who go to the bars and have every guy chasing them often end up the burnouts later on. The suddenly find that they can 'have it all' and they think it will go on forever then as they get older the lose their beauty and make enemies. Slowly they become a nobody again.

Megalomania.