Hi-So's out of control: "Porsche Man" wanted for savage attack on pregnant girlfriend

webfact

4 minutes ago, chippendale said:

A Thai man with rich parents fancies himself as god, above the law and bullet proof. The ladies find him irresistible. An unhappy combination.

there are money issues there. it says he was charging her to stay at his place which is completely a no no here especially as shes a kid basically. this whole story doesn't add up. I don't doubt he needs to be punished. but she's not even close to the level of a real gik. she's young yes. she's pregnant. but she's far from what most 'hiso' girls would be involved with. somethings not right there. someone wants money. no doubt they'll get some

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can only hope some day the Thai Society will wake up and

realize that High Society is more than just money.  How you

"earned or stole " the money is important, how you help others

and give to the less fortunate makes you  member of "Society"

and not the fact you can BUY your way out of despicable 

behavior.    That just makes you TRASH with extra money!!

There still doesn't seem to be any thought of promoting anger management.  When all you know is "jai yen," you have no mental resources when your anger gets intense.  The whole society should scrap the idea of "jai yen" and deal with anger realistically.  Of course I know that my pronouncement may make many posters uncontrollably angry.

14 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I am happily remarried and have two young daughters, and the Thai wife that just adores me, and when we have a little disagreement, not often, she will walk into the spare room and come out with an iron, and say, do you want to F with me....lol, and I am so grateful that they broke the mould that made her.

And some people think that Thai's dont get irony.

:smile: 

5 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

We can only hope some day the Thai Society will wake up and

realize that High Society is more than just money.  How you

"earned or stole " the money is important, how you help others

and give to the less fortunate makes you  member of "Society"

and not the fact you can BUY your way out of despicable 

behavior.    That just makes you TRASH with extra money!!

thankfully. most realise that

6 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

There still doesn't seem to be any thought of promoting anger management.  When all you know is "jai yen," you have no mental resources when your anger gets intense.  The whole society should scrap the idea of "jai yen" and deal with anger realistically.  Of course I know that my pronouncement may make many posters uncontrollably angry.

I think that mental health hasn't been widely accepted here. it is coming. and soon to be nationwide with government approval. please don't think its not coming it is.

now,, if he were a dancing girl then the forces of  on high would come down upon, but sorry to say, these hi so,s are above the law as we see almost every month.  need to get the village boys out, he needs a bit of rough justice.  ha ha.

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

I think that mental health hasn't been widely accepted here. it is coming. and soon to be nationwide with government approval. please don't think its not coming it is.

AKA 'spirituality'? :whistling:  It has been mandated by the PM (Government approval)?

1 minute ago, lvr181 said:

AKA 'spirituality'? :whistling:  It has been mandated by the PM (Government approval)?

what would you do? the boy needs to be taught a lesson. not much more to add to that. anger management I guess. question why you are horrible

The issue has become a Hi-So bashing..

Unfortunately, it is more of a cultural pattern rather then a social status specificity, as there are many Thai males, of lower income status, who get drunk or hi on drugs and regularly bash up their female partners...

Edited by observer90210

2 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

The issue has become a Hi-So bashing..

Unfortunately, it is more of a cultural pattern rather then a social status specificity, as there are many Thai males, of lower income status, who get drunk or hi on drugs and regularly bash up their female partners...

If you can run into first pedestrians in your Mini Cooper, then hit a motorcyclist and pedestrians in your Porsche without being arrested or facing the courts, I would say it shows a clear case of favoritism toward the hi-so's wouldn't you? Of course this is hardly the first case of it's kind involving the Thai wealthy.

there're buildings that need to be staffed. hate us as much as you like. but don't moan at us. if you were doing the same. you feed the 5000. you can't can you? so leave us to it until you have a better option. we all care believe it or not

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If you can run into first pedestrians in your Mini Cooper, then hit a motorcyclist and pedestrians in your Porsche without being arrested or facing the courts, I would say it shows a clear case of favoritism toward the hi-so's wouldn't you? Of course this is hardly the first case of it's kind involving the Thai wealthy.

I see your point.

But I tend to believe that Thai males of different social levels do unfortunately bash up their female partners here and there. Not only the hi-so's!

With regard on who gets jailed or not, is another issue and obviously the upper levels escape judicial reprimand.

Edited by observer90210

Just now, Happy enough said:

there're buildings that need to be staffed. hate us as much as you like. but don't moan at us. if you were doing the same. you feed the 5000. you can't can you? so leave us to it until you have a better option. we all care believe it or not

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Just now, observer90210 said:

I see your point.

But I tend to believe that Thai males of different social levels do unfortunately bash up their partners here and then. Not only the hi-so's!

With regard on who gets jailed or not, is another issue and obviously the upper levels escape judicial reprimand.

I agree there is no distinction between rich and poor when it comes to spousal abuse, but there certainly is a distinction between how rich and poor are treated by the police.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

I agree there is no distinction between rich and poor when it comes to spousal abuse, but there certainly is a distinction between how rich and poor are treated by the police.

Definately...and helas this is global, in many so-called civilised nations in the world, where the rich and powerful slip from the arms of the law.....