Another corpse found on a Samui beach

snoop1130

6 hours ago, skorp13 said:

Very very sad!

It is. Because  most people at TVF are older men, they may not appreciate how scary child birth is for a  kid. This has really bugged me since I first read the story. Poor girl must be overcome with guilt and in bad shape. A mother doesn't toss out a kid like this whether still born or alive, so this must be a  dire situation.

22 hours ago, sanemax said:
22 hours ago, impulse said:

Quite possibly, they're in the country working illegally, with no money, no advocate and a reasonable fear of getting locked up in a Thai prison for a long time if they did report a stillborn birth.

Is it illegal to report still births in Thailand ?

If you're in the country illegally, during a crackdown on people being in the country illegally, any contact with the authorities carries a risk.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Basil B said:

I am sure an autopsy would soon clarify if still born or live birth, did the lungs contain air or fluid?

I think the air or fluid could be difficult with a new born, since they are at that time changing over from "breathing" with lungs full of fluid to breathing with air.   Just guessing.

17 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

It is. Because  most people at TVF are older men, they may not appreciate how scary child birth is for a  kid. This has really bugged me since I first read the story. Poor girl must be overcome with guilt and in bad shape. A mother doesn't toss out a kid like this whether still born or alive, so this must be a  dire situation.

Why are you quoting me?

Why are you making any kind of justification?? This is an inexcusable act. She, or they,, had many months to figure something out, does she not know about orphanages??? BTW i would not classify myself as 'older".