Flasher rounded up in Nonthaburi said he's been "showing the dragon" for ten years

webfact

Flasher rounded up in Nonthaburi said he's been "showing the dragon" for ten years

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A flasher plaguing the Nonthaburi area for ten years was arrested yesterday.

The man - named only as "Tong" referred to his private part as "the dragon" when confronting neighborhood women.

He told cops he was not right in the head and was being treated at Bangkok's most famous mental hospital.

After his latest victim identified him and he did an apologetic "wai" he was sent on his way with a 500 baht fine.

Bang Sri Muang police arrested Tong following a complaint from a first year student who was confronted by him on her way to university on July 15th. The incident happened in Soi Wat Khaen Nai.

The woman, 19, said that the man drove past her on his Honda Wave 125 then drove back and asked her: "Do you know the Dragon Soi?"

To which she replied that no, she didn't.

He then pulled out his Thai tool and announced:

"There you go, that's the dragon".

The student ran off in panic and he followed her saying there was no need to be alarmed before fleeing the scene himself.

The incident was caught on a house CCTV that led to Tong's arrest yesterday.

Considered in evidence was the bike and a full face helmet.

Tong, who works as a swimming pool cleaner, told Somchai Khamsatja of the Bang Sri Muang police that he had been doing this for ten years.

When he passed a woman he couldn't help himself - he had to show "the dragon".

He was undergoing treatment at Sri Thanya mental hospital and police confirmed this as he had an appointment card.

His latest victim arrived at the station to identify him. He wai-ed in apology and she forgave him.

Police decided to fine Tong 500 baht for indecency and let him go.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-26

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He was undergoing treatment at Sri Thanya mental hospital and police confirmed this as he had an appointment card.

No need to call the hospital and talk to the Dr treating him or have him independently assessed.

If he as so far comes near my daughters with his dragon, he will be minus one dragon: 

Headline: Farang father cuts off Tong's Dragon with pair of small scissors as offender falls to ground in pain, while being kicked by farangs two young daughters.

Edited by 4MyEgo

On 7/26/2017 at 0:03 PM, Topdoc said:

dragon.jpg

Hello Topdoc, where can I buy one of this really pretty pretty little dragon in the photo you posed? Amazing little tail that wrap round the finger. Even smoke coming out of its nose.

On 7/26/2017 at 6:10 PM, bberrythailand said:

I often show mine also !

tatoo-dick-snake.jpg

This is some fine work of art I must say.