Your Partner

ajarnmark

Your Partner  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S.: meemianoy, if you don't know the work «weung» (my husband always calls me that, it's Isaan slang), ask your wife to explain it to you, for sure she's gonna laugh that a farang lady is being called a weung...!)

Glad your thai isn't good enough to write my name in thai, or are you talking to someone else? :D

:o I just read your story in the ladies forum 2 days ago and it was nice. Best wishes!

My gf is from China and I love their work ethic.

She works all day and doesn't complain.

A 12 hour day for her is normal.

She is also extremely generous to others and a loving partner although she always says i am lazy.

Wife hails from Ayuthaya. Poll should have had a Central Thailand option as it covers far more than Bangkok.

Often when I speak with Thais and the subject of the wife comes up they immediately assume she is from Isaan. I suspect that the actual stats for farang-thai marriages would be far higher than the current 34%.

Edited by qualtrough

Remember that the people of Chinese descent generally dislike being called Thai... The Chinese are distinct from the Thais anyways even when they are born in the same country. The Chinese shop and the Thais work in the shops.

Harsh but generally true.

No mention of chinese-thai ?

Is she Chinese or Thai? Can't be born in 2 places. If she's from China vote "from any other country". If she's born in Thailand then vote according to the area she's from.

:o:D:D

My gf is from China and I love their work ethic.

She works all day and doesn't complain.

A 12 hour day for her is normal.

She is also extremely generous to others and a loving partner although she always says i am lazy.

Now then,,,,my day is 12 hours

I dont complain

I am also generous

I also think that you are lazy for thinking that 12 hours is a long time.

You must be from Europe?

Edited by soihok

Remember that the people of Chinese descent generally dislike being called Thai... The Chinese are distinct from the Thais anyways even when they are born in the same country. The Chinese shop and the Thais work in the shops.

Harsh but generally true.

My wife's family are very adamant about that, and if you say they're Chinese, you'll be corrected as "we are Thai!".