True Visions "Cable" Trouble

allane

*I 31/07/17 I had originally typed the following at about 4:00 p.m. Sun. July 30. The Forum shut down just as I posted it.

Just came back from a two day absence to find no foreign channels on True, with the "ER 16" message that normally appears during rainstorms displayed on the screen instead. We have normal weather here today, and no problem with reception of the Thai channels.

We left on Fri. July 28, as the severe storm was winding down here in our part of Isarn. From approximately July 26 -28, reception of the foreign channels had been on and off during the storm, as is normal. But things were almost back to normal as the storm was winding down, and we left here mid-morning on the 28th. I suppose I thought that normal reception would have been restored by the time we returned today.

Before I contact the company, has anyone here already done so ?  A reply here would probably be of interest to others, as well as to myself. 

Remember that first True has to receive the broadcast and then uplink to another sat for downlink to you so weather (or technical issues) at several locations could be a factor.

We get via internet and do not watch myself but wife was watching Animal Planet yesterday without issues.