Trump fires communications chief Scaramucci in new White House upheaval

webfact

20 hours ago, Silurian said:

It seems like we are getting a new president mid-term. The man-child "POTUS" will be sidelined to the campaign trail touting whatever his base wants to hear while President General Kelly will run the White House. Kelly will be a great stand-in POTUS and an excellent nanny to the man-child.

Looks like the clown train finally got a solid conductor. I wonder how long it will stay on the tracks. 

Possibly. One could only hope. Nobody, and I mean nobody could be as ineffective, incompetent, self destructive, nasty, vindictive, vengeful, thoughtless, non-visionary, overly emotional, weak, and ignorant as Trump. I would take Shia LaBouf over Trump, and I despise him. I would take Taylor Swift. Even Justin Bieber. Nixon. Bush Jr. They all make trump look bad. Anyone makes trump look bad. The way things are going, with the lack of a learning curve for this neophyte, get used to saying President Pence. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Possibly. One could only hope. Nobody, and I mean nobody could be as ineffective, incompetent, self destructive, nasty, vindictive, vengeful, thoughtless, non-visionary, overly emotional, weak, and ignorant as Trump. I would take Shia LaBouf over Trump, and I despise him. I would take Taylor Swift. Even Justin Bieber. Nixon. Bush Jr. They all make trump look bad. Anyone makes trump look bad. The way things are going, with the lack of a learning curve for this neophyte, get used to saying President Pence. 

Don't be coy. Tell us what you really think.

?

25 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Don't be coy. Tell us what you really think.

He is an inept, ignorant, unqualified, crass, oafish, bigoted, misogynist, lying, boorish buffoon.

And well documented as stiffing contractors and employees,

while sliming through his sordid life associating with the swamp dwellers of the underworld. Around the World.

Not to mention his and his families' hypocrisy of out-sourcing American labor to China, Mexico, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam.

Among others.

For starters...

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

There's really no reason at all to pussyfoot around when talking about the worst president in American history, but the best clown president. 

How long, I say how long do we have to tolerate your continued denigration of clowns??

On 8/1/2017 at 0:50 PM, Jingthing said:

I'm not sure. Maybe trump is exhausted and has enough self awareness that he isn't presidential material. Maybe he'll let Kelly more or less BE president. Stranger things have happened in U.S. history. 

There was Nancy Reagan who essentially was president for her husband's 2nd term.  Everyone who worked at the WH at that time said Nancy was the boss.

21 hours ago, dunroaming said:

OK before we all get carried away by having someone new who seems to have a brain, let's not forget that he is answerable to the lunatic man-child in charge.  If he proves popular with the media or has the respect of the people around him I am sure Trump will dump him pretty quickly.  He will not be able to cope with anyone who, in his eyes, is "outshining" him.  Would Kelly make a better President than Trump?  Let's face it Donald Duck would make a better President than Trump but like Kelly he isn't going to get that chance.

Kelly was a General in the military and probably a very good one.  Now he is chief of staff in the White House he may be able to weed out and sack the dross but It will be Trump who will be appointing their replacements and with his track record that spells disaster and just more chaos.

Kelly is v. right wing. Just because he appears to be the only adult in the room, doesn't equate with decent ideas.  

I think Kelly was stupid for taking the job.  It's like trying to fix a potholed road using scotch tape and chewing gum. Not one person who has worked with/for Trump and then been out of a job, has come around looking good after the fact.   When a person is done working for Trump, that person either fades to insignificance, or is ridiculed.  None have had their careers improved by having 'worked with Mr. Trump'  on their resume.  

4 hours ago, iReason said:

He is an inept, ignorant, unqualified, crass, oafish, bigoted, misogynist, lying, boorish buffoon.

And well documented as stiffing contractors and employees,

while sliming through his sordid life associating with the swamp dwellers of the underworld. Around the World.

Not to mention his and his families' hypocrisy of out-sourcing American labor to China, Mexico, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam. Among others.

For starters...

And that's putting it nicely.  If you needed an Uber driver to drive a pretty teenage girl to her prom, would you let Trump drive the car?

His sons are even scarier, if that's possible.  I  honestly wonder if Eric and Don Jr aren't actually robotrons.  Have you watched them while they speak?  They pump out 70 words a minute in loud monotone, with no sign of life in their faces, and it's all either 'heap praise on dad' or 'blame HRC and everyone else for everything bad.'

22 hours ago, iReason said:

Sometimes I miss Spicey.  He reminded me of Yogi Berra...

"Sometimes we can disagree with the facts"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/23/sean-spicer-white-house-press-briefing-inauguration-alternative-facts :laugh:

You probably know this, but it was Kellyanne Conway who first mentioned, "Those were alternative facts"

I thought Spicer was ok. He was compelled to do a difficult job as well as could be expected.  Rock and a hard place.

Trump will try all sorts of Communication Directors.  Each will try a different approach, according to their personalities, but each will crash and burn. There's no direction but down, when your job is to try and make sense of Trump's brain farts. 

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, Jingthing said:

So you're grading the orange clown on a curve because everyone knows he's totally unqualified to president, or even head of dog catching for that matter?

Hilarious.

Better check your facts before spouting fake info:

George Stephanopoulos January 20, 1993 June 7, 1993 138 days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Communications_Director

Jingt , you left out  the next two words  " de facto"  - ie   while he was  officially " employed  " 138 days he only lasted a few weeks on the job - someone else stepped in on an unofficial basis  - you could do it in those days .

Jingt , you left out  the next two words  " de facto"  - ie   while he was  officially " employed  " 138 days he only lasted a few weeks on the job - someone else stepped in on an unofficial basis  - you could do it in those days .

Splitting hairs.

I miss the Mooch.  Late night talk show hosts eviscerated him.  It was a hoot a minute.

The Mooch will always have your back as he stabs you in the front. Yes the Mooch was classic. Not many fiction writers could even cry such a character.

Sorry to bump this old news up, but I figured Mooch fans would want to know that Colbert laid a Mooch trap and got himself an exclusive interview wth The Mooch for this coming Monday on Late Night With Stephen Colbert.

He announced they WILL be doing some front stabbin' as he asks The Mooch how he feels about Trump's vaunted loyalty now. Should be interesting.

T

Sorry to bump this old news up, but I figured Mooch fans would want to know that Colbert laid a Mooch trap and got himself an exclusive interview wth The Mooch for this coming Monday on Late Night With Stephen Colbert.

He announced they WILL be doing some front stabbin' as he asks The Mooch how he feels about Trump's vaunted loyalty now. Should be interesting.

T

Fantastic. Colbert is the best and I'll be staying up late.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app