Kremlin orders Washington to slash embassy staff in Russia

webfact

Just now, binjalin said:

Millions?  well you are a Trump supporter, anti-feminist, anti-left and anti-Dem  (but Craig likes you) so what can we believe?

My own great-great-father and great-great-mother have been killed for being hardworking and successful peasants. In organized by Russians Holodomor millions of Ukrainians perished. Political repressions, deportations, GULAG, ect. - are the history.

And I am a Trump supporter, conservative Christian, and anti-feminist. All-right.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

Yes, we have seen how much evidence elsewhere that Trump plays the nice cop and Senate the bad cops. Approximately 0%.  But in this case the raging twitterer-in-chief has managed to display great self restraint?

Trump never was self-restrained. For better or for worse. Political correctness is fascism. What about free speech? Free-speech, free-market, damn the welfare state, make America great again.

3 minutes ago, Oleg57 said:

My own great-great-father and great-great-mother have been killed for being hardworking and successful peasants. In organized by Russians Holodomor millions of Ukrainians perished. Political repressions, deportations, GULAG, ect. - are the history.

And I am a Trump supporter, conservative Christian, and anti-feminist. All-right.

My grandfather born in Russia and my Father Savastopol. No one supports the Reds purges least of all ME as my grandfather was a White Officer. But that does not make me a Trump supporter or anti-equal rights.

Please do NOT put Putin in the same bag as Stalin. Spacibo.

1 minute ago, Oleg57 said:

Trump never was self-restrained. For better or for worse. Political correctness is fascism. What about free speech? Free-speech, free-market, damn the welfare state, make America great again.

Political correctness is fascism

When I think about political correctness, the first image conjured is Mussolini.

:coffee1:

Just now, Morch said:

Political correctness is fascism

When I think about political correctness, the first image conjured is Mussolini.

:coffee1:

Actually this is the only thing I agree with comrade Oleg. I loath Political Correctness as much as he does. It's a stinking sore on humanity mostly promoted by the USA.

6 minutes ago, Oleg57 said:

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself. To play good cop Trump has to restrain himself. Now you're saying Trump was never self-restrained. Confused much?

2 minutes ago, binjalin said:

Actually this is the only thing I agree with comrade Oleg. I loath Political Correctness as much as he does. It's a stinking sore on humanity mostly promoted by the USA.

There's that saying about great minds thinking alike...

Some off topic posts that also purposely miss spelled the name of the Russian president have been removed.

If you wish your posts to remain up please use world leaders correct names and stay on topic, thank you.

5 minutes ago, Oleg57 said:

Spell correctly - Poo-tin! He is a pile of shit, midget and a stinking idiot hungry for money and respect from Western leaders. In no way he can be compared to Stalin. Stalin was mega-valiant, a serial killer, psycho, committed communist, but nobody can say he was a stupid person. I hate both.

One thing can be said for Putin. So far, he hasn't resorted to anti-antisemitism. And given Russia's, and in fact, pretty much the entire Slavic world's sorry history in that regard, that's no small achievement.

13 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm obviously missing a lot by (generally) only reading the headlines re. Trump/Russia.

I thought (from the endless headlines) that Trump was 'in bed' with Putin - so this latest headline is a bit odd.  Putin/Trump aren't great friends after all :shock1:?

aHR0cHM6Ly82OC5tZWRpYS50dW1ibHIuY29tL2QyNzUxZDQ5NDYwNDkxMmVkYTk4MTJmMzI4MDNjNmEzL3R1bWJscl9vbjB3czdmNTZtMXVwZWhiY28xXzEyODAuanBn.jpg.3c935189b9116abb65efa2b9540277b4.jpg

44 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm obviously missing a lot by (generally) only reading the headlines re. Trump/Russia.

I thought (from the endless headlines) that Trump was 'in bed' with Putin - so this latest headline is a bit odd.  Putin/Trump aren't great friends after all :shock1:?

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

It's complicated....

Politics are always "complicated" - but the media/posters responses becomes even funnier at times when they have to find a way to do an 180 degree turn on what has happened :laugh:!

i.e. Putin has ordered Washington to cut embassy staff in Russia!

Edited by dick dasterdly

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Politics are always "complicated" - but the media/posters responses becomes even funnier at times when they have to find a way to do an 180 degree turn on what has happened :laugh:!

Well, that would assume knowing how things are. What's known about Trump & Putin's (or rather, Russia's) relations is not conclusive. That posters leaning this or that way make decisive claims, and how much one takes these seriously, are other issues.