Five days missing - Thai student who drove off cliff in California still not located

webfact

On 8/1/2017 at 11:00 AM, HappyinNE said:

And what is wrong with a Thai drivers license?  I drive on one in Thailand and also in the US.  I even use it to rent the car in the US. 

Nothing wrong with it. But it's an official statement, that you can't drive. 

On 01/08/2017 at 3:00 PM, HappyinNE said:

And what is wrong with a Thai drivers license?  I drive on one in Thailand and also in the US.  I even use it to rent the car in the US. 

Its a joke getting a Thai DL, compared to getting one in the US. No knowledge of the rules of the road or any driving skills coupled with 200B and your good to go.?

On 8/2/2017 at 4:50 PM, ALFREDO said:

Having a Thai Drivers license, does not automatic and necessarily mean, that you cannot drive well enough, but its a good possibility, special on steep roads - mountain roads and more likely that you do not know much or nothing about rules of driving. 

A good possibility the women never drove real mountains or steep roads before. 

And/or on the other side of the road. Thailand drives on the left, the USA on the right. It's not easy for a Thai to adjust to that, unless they have driven their cars to Laos or Cambodia whilst living in Thailand, but that's something quite rare, with respect to the large numbers of Thai visitors to say Laos, very few choose to drive their own cars to Laos. Probably partly because they're scared of driving on the "wrong" side of the road. There are always way more Lao cars driving in Thailand than Thai cars driving in Laos.