Indian kidnappers and extortionists arrested and taken to Suvarnabhumi airport scene of crime

snoop1130

Indian kidnappers and extortionists arrested and taken to Suvarnabhumi airport scene of crime

asdfgh.JPG

Three Indian kidnappers and extortionists have been arrested.

They were running a second hand car dealership in Banglamung in the Pattaya area.

But they had a lucrative sideline on the go: a racket to extort money from people who arrived from India.

On July 22nd an Indian man called Thandal had reported to police that three of his relatives who came to Thailand from Mumbai had been kidnapped.

They had come to Thailand hoping to get documents to be able to go and work in Canada.

Instead the gang met them and took them to the Cambodian border and tried to extort 1.5 million baht.

They used severe violence according to police who paraded the suspects at Suvarnabhumi yesterday.

On show was a baseball bat and several guns.

The men were named as Khadia Khan Mohammad, 41, Ali Sayed Ahsan, 44 and Sorman, 27.

They have been charged with, kidnapping, extortion and making violent threats and weapons' possession.

Source: https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/589311

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-8-2

What's BKK Airport got to do with anything?

They said it's the scene of the crime.....seems like an odd place to beat them up, especially as they were taking them to the Cambodian border.

Edited by dotpoom

1 minute ago, dotpoom said:

What's BKK Airport got to do with anything?

8 minutes ago, yankee99 said:

3 victims were coming to Thailand to get documents to work in Canada?

They were running a scam using Thailand as the hub for people transiting and looking to migrate....essentially they are human traffickers.

Good job by Thai police. Seems every neighborhood in Pattaya are the criminals.

These scum bags should be balls removed and droned in Pattaya!

These 'believers' should be treated under terrorist act. I am not sure it is criminal or terrorism. Could be both.

Thailand should investigate further and deport to India for further investigation.

Edited by NextStationBangkok

Interesting that "Banglamung" is often now used instead of the much better known name "Pattaya". I guess it could be because Pattaya has already been hammered relentlessly to the point where it can,t take much more bad press! Pattaya certainly does attract the lower echelon and has often been referred to as the world,s largest open penitentiary, and unfortunately the dregs of Calcutta and Bombay are flocking here in massive numbers. Where are the quality tourists all going ? I see things only getting worse due to this influx, sadly.

1 hour ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Good job by Thai police. Seems every neighborhood in Pattaya are the criminals.

These scum bags should be balls removed and droned in Pattaya!

These 'believers' should be treated under terrorist act. I am not sure it is criminal or terrorism. Could be both.

Thailand should investigate further and deport to India for further investigation.

that is what should happen- but

16 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Interesting that "Banglamung" is often now used instead of the much better known name "Pattaya". I guess it could be because Pattaya has already been hammered relentlessly to the point where it can,t take much more bad press! Pattaya certainly does attract the lower echelon and has often been referred to as the world,s largest open penitentiary, and unfortunately the dregs of Calcutta and Bombay are flocking here in massive numbers. Where are the quality tourists all going ? I see things only getting worse due to this influx, sadly.

What a choice, Indian or Russian / East European mobsters. Well at least the Indians haven't gotten into the ATM skimming business yet.

30 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Banglamung is somewhat known as the 'dark-side' of Pattaya, (the 'east-side)(east of Sukhumvit Hiway)........... where I stay...........

We rarely see the likes of this, however........ It is a bit of up-scale area in most parts.........

1 hour ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

Good thing they also have an empty beer bottle as back up.

Haha it's all so Bollywood. "Give us your rupees or you will suffer a fate worse then death! A return ticket to India!!!" 

20170803_100855.png

2 hours ago, yankee99 said:

3 victims were coming to Thailand to get documents to work in Canada?

To get phony documents to try and get into Trudeau's muslim paradise. I hope they were beaten within an inch of their lives. Canada does not need this garbage any more than Thailand does. Need to toughen immigration wherever they got into Thailand.

21 minutes ago, Roger Harris said:

I agree Phantom, Pattaya appears to be the hub of the criminal society from around the world, no one bothers here, I guess its rare they get caught, lived here for 6 years, never been asked for my passport or visa.

Thirty plus years all over Thailand and never asked for my passport and I used to hang around all the hot spots of Patpong, Nana, Pattaya etc?????

16 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

It is a bit of up-scale area in most parts.........

Khaotalo, Nemplubwan and just look at the buildings going up on the left as you come into the Pattaya on the 7..............:whistling:

10 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Wow.. that's some out of control pointing.... even the bloke being pointed at, is doing a reach around to point at the guy behind him:cheesy:

IMG_4451.PNG

IMG_4452.PNG

What scumbag drank the only bottle of beer!