What To Do On A Cold Sunday Afternoon.

Two gays were sitting in their apartment on a cold, rainy Sunday afternoon. The only programs on the tube were re-runs. Finally one of the gays let out a long sigh and declared, "I'm bored"!

His partner exclaimed, "Me Too".

After a few more minutes of silence, the first gay said, "I've got an idea. Let's play a game of hide and seek".

"Oh Fun", squeaked the other one, "tell me how to play".

"Well, you close your eyes and count to 25. I will hide and you will try to find me. If you find me, you can have your way with me in any manner you want."

"Oh joy", his partner responded as his face lit up with excitement.

Then the excitement faded and was replaced by a worried look. "But what if I can't find you?", he asked.

The other gay cupped his hands around his mouth and whispered, "I'll be behind the sofa"!!!!!!

Two gays were sitting in their apartment on a cold, rainy Sunday afternoon. The only programs on the tube were re-runs. Finally one of the gays let out a long sigh and declared, "I'm bored"!

After a few more minutes of silence, the first gay said, "I've got an idea. Let's play a game of hide and seek".

"Well, you close your eyes and count to 25. I will hide and you will try to find me. If you find me, you can have your way with me in any manner you want."

Then the excitement faded and was replaced by a worried look. "But what if I can't find you?", he asked.

The other gay cupped his hands around his mouth and whispered, "I'll be behind the sofa"!!!!!!

That's funny. But why gays???? Don't you straight people ever have fun?!

I thought he'd hide in the fridge so he could slip into something Cool... :o

Maybe he was worried about becoming frigid and a brass monkey

Maybe he was worried about becoming frigid and a brass monkey

More likely worried about making a mess of the brown choc chip custard. :D

Two gays were sitting in their apartment on a cold, rainy Sunday afternoon. The only programs on the tube were re-runs. Finally one of the gays let out a long sigh and declared, "I'm bored"!....

I mis read that:

Two gays were sittig in their apartment on a cold rrainy Sunday afternoon.

They'd just had sex.

One of the gays says, " I'm bored"

Boom boom!