Gentleman R There Japanese Women In Pattaya

chopper23

Try Starbucks at Central Festival on Beach Road.      Whenever I stop there for a coffee I always see a few.     Are you trying to meet Japanese girls or are you just wondering where they are?

53 minutes ago, Spaniel said:

Try Starbucks at Central Festival on Beach Road.      Whenever I stop there for a coffee I always see a few.     Are you trying to meet Japanese girls or are you just wondering where they are?

i think he wants to make love to one

8 hours ago, craftyhen said:

i think he wants to make love to one

LOL> Coming to Pattaya looking for Japanese girls. I couldn't imagine that young Japanese girls would come to Pattaya for any reason. The OP can try Australia. Lots of Japanese surfer chicks go there... and then, of course, try Japan.:smile:

20 minutes ago, champa said:

I see many japanese girls at supermarket like foodland and central food hall. Most of them are housewives. They go to supermarket in the afternoon after school time. 

If you're only relying on sight you're probably confusing them with Chinese. How do you know they are housewives? 

On 8/6/2017 at 9:15 PM, champa said:

I see many japanese girls at supermarket like foodland and central food hall.

Foodland in particular as Japanese live around there, easy commute to Laemchabang. Japanese have a different style than Chinese but you may also be able to overhear some speaking. If in doubt you may simply ask, "Sumimasen. Nihonjin desu ka?"

Why you say it like that MJCM, nothing wrong with wanting a bite of a fortune cookie

Good luck with that, but if I was you and wanted a "fortune cookie" so badly I would go where they are in abundance, Tokyo or any other city in Japan.