Chinese tourists arrested after Hitler salutes in Germany

rooster59

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...was late 2015, standing at the front of the Reichstag;

missus on one side, and her sister (married to a Hamburger) on the other

Put on my best Mr Bean, pointing at the building; going "Hitler baaa baaaboor, Hitler baabaa booor"

missus punches me "shut up you get arrested"

I'm going '<deleted>' - he was the bad guy, I wasn't praising him"

Sister goes " cannot even say his name - get arrested"

I'm thinking now - may be it was a good thing that brother in law was not in earshot - as he really hates the British (for the air raids) -  and refuses to fly with B.A.

... and very Arayan

Edited by tifino

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't know how to break this to you but a very significant percentage of people that identify as Jews do not keep Kosher. Especially in the U.S. But don't let reality deprive you of your stereotypes. 

Of course pork eating Jews is definitely a thing, and that doesn't mean they are "good" observant Jews, but there won't be any stonings about it. 

A few scratchings maybe

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't know how to break this to you but a very significant percentage of people that identify as Jews do not keep Kosher. Especially in the U.S. But don't let reality deprive you of your stereotypes. 

Of course pork eating Jews is definitely a thing, and that doesn't mean they are "good" observant Jews, but there won't be any stonings about it. 

Poppycock .. Go to a Jewish social event where I come from and you will not see the table loaded with sausage rolls , Ham sandwich's cocktail sausages on a stick ( pineapple or otherwise ) or any other bits derived from a pig .. You'll see just about everything else but you won't see no pork .. As for Jews partaking of the odd bacon roll yeah sure that does happen along with a sly fag afterwards which is just what my old boss used to do who happened to be Jewish .. As for stereotypes the fact that expressing the view that pork is unlikely to be on the table has prompted such a response indicates that you yourself are only to willing to stereotype those who you believe have a stereotypical view of Jew's and all things Jewish .. It is this " Holier than thou " and " You should know better than say that " pervading mentality that makes it harder for everyone to get .. Which is what we all should be doing .. 

29 minutes ago, tifino said:

...was late 2015, standing at the front of the Reichstag;

missus on one side, and her sister (married to a Hamburger) on the other

Put on my best Mr Bean, pointing at the building; going "Hitler baaa baaaboor, Hitler baabaa booor"

missus punches me "shut up you get arrested"

I'm going '<deleted>' - he was the bad guy, I wasn't praising him"

Sister goes " cannot even say his name - get arrested"

I'm thinking now - may be it was a good thing that brother in law was not in earshot - as he really hates the British (for the air raids) -  and refuses to fly with B.A.

... and very Arayan

Hahaha .. Married to a hamburger .. :smile: :smile:

The Chinese tourists <deleted>. It's interesting because the same cannot be said about Chinese people in general. I've been to China several times and have friends from there. They are some of the coolest and most intelligent people I've ever met. It is only these low life degenerate individuals that accidentally tend to be backpackers, that act in ways that make even dogs feel sorry for them. 

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.

The Chinese travel to foreign countries and don't think that they should look into what is acceptable maners wise or legal. They are lucky they can't speak Thai or there would be many more for talking trash about the King and Royal Family.

12 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

The Chinese tourists <deleted>. It's interesting because the same cannot be said about Chinese people in general. I've been to China several times and have friends from there. They are some of the coolest and most intelligent people I've ever met. It is only these low life degenerate individuals that accidentally tend to be backpackers, that act in ways that make even dogs feel sorry for them. 

I also lived in China for six years and just never got used to people spitting on the floor of a restaurant. These were not back packers but well off business men but pigs.

2 minutes ago, taipan1949 said:

He would not like my Dad, he made his 25 flights to Germany and bombed the shit out of them every time and survived. Yea Old Canada

yeah!  and Uk and Canada both used same looking Lancasters

12 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Cool ..! 

49 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Poppycock .. Go to a Jewish social event where I come from and you will not see the table loaded with sausage rolls , Ham sandwich's cocktail sausages on a stick ( pineapple or otherwise ) or any other bits derived from a pig .. You'll see just about everything else but you won't see no pork .. As for Jews partaking of the odd bacon roll yeah sure that does happen along with a sly fag afterwards which is just what my old boss used to do who happened to be Jewish .. As for stereotypes the fact that expressing the view that pork is unlikely to be on the table has prompted such a response indicates that you yourself are only to willing to stereotype those who you believe have a stereotypical view of Jew's and all things Jewish .. It is this " Holier than thou " and " You should know better than say that " pervading mentality that makes it harder for everyone to get .. Which is what we all should be doing .. 

You're still spreading false stereotypes, dude, regardless of your attempt to deflect with personal insults. I never said you would find pork served at specifically Jewish events. Just that many, many Jews eat pork and not as "sneaky" as you implied, and they're still Jews.  Actually that number is higher than I would have thought! I would have guessed 45 percent.

Obviously Israeli Jews eat less pork than American Jews because of the theocratic aspects of their nation. 

Where do American Jews "traditionally" go out to eat on Christmas? Chinese restaurants. Not exactly hotbeds of pork avoidance. 

Pew survey: 57% of US Jews eat pork, Torah study grows

Most American Jews eat pork

When it comes to observing religious dietary restrictions, Jews are less fastidious than Muslims or Hindus. While 90 percent of Muslims surveyed said they abjure pork and 67 percent of Hindus said they avoid beef, only 40 percent of Jews abstain from eating pork. Fifty-seven percent of Jews surveyed affirmed they eat pork. (One percent of Jewish respondents said they were vegetarian; the survey did not ask Christian respondents about vegetarianism).

http://www.jta.org/2015/11/03/life-religion/pew-survey-57-of-u-s-jews-eat-pork-and-torah-study-more-popular

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're still spreading false stereotypes, dude, regardless of your attempt to deflect with personal insults. I never said you would find pork served at specifically Jewish events. Just that many, many Jews eat pork, and they're still Jews.  Actually that number is higher than I would have thought! I would have guessed 45 percent.

http://www.jta.org/2015/11/03/life-religion/pew-survey-57-of-u-s-jews-eat-pork-and-torah-study-more-popular

I think you should consider this paragraph from that article:

Some 847 of the 35,000 Americans in the Pew telephone survey between June and September 2014 identified themselves as Jews by religion — far fewer than the 3,475 Jews interviewed for Pew’s landmark 2013 survey of U.S. Jewry. (Unlike the new survey, the ’13 study also counted as Jews those of “no religion” who identified themselves as Jewish by ethnicity, parentage or feeling). But there’s still plenty of interesting data on Jewish beliefs, practice and voting patterns in the new survey.

Fuss about nothing. Germans would be better off to focus on real threats, eg, the lunatics attacking people on trains, in stations,in shops, at concerts, inmarkets, on sidewalks...rather than some ill-informed , ignorant tourists. 

Germany managed to miss the real threats from Nazi-revivalists, like the gang inMunich murdering people for TEN YEARS before the police got lucky and wished-up.

I'm trying to  understand  what the link may be between the presumed diet of  Jews. i e  or porcine products in the U S and  elsewhere and the  actual making of a Nazi style salute by two Chinese tourists.

Seems to me to be a determined effort to take the topic off of course by  racial and or religious bigots to the detriment of the issue.

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Dont know about that but I'm fairly sure pork will be off the table .. 

"progeny of a female gentile"

Outrageous!

Can't discuss that kind of thing on here! Standards dear boy! Standards!

7 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

The women in question should be made aware of what *Ilse Grese (Left) would have done to them for the crime of being racially impure.

*Irma Ida Ilse Grese was a female SS guard at the Nazi concentration camps of Ravensbrück and Auschwitz, and served as warden of the women's section of Bergen-Belsen. Wikipedia

Irma_Grese_Ilse_Koch_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_1.jpg

Nazis didn't exterminate Asians even though they labeled Jews as an Asiatic race (seen by them as inferior). But they allied with Japan. I suppose it was complicated. 

Edited by Jingthing

And the great chinese tourists continue to make fools out of themselfs everywhere we can clearly see. Good to see that is was not a thai specific case.

True. I guess they don't deserve more than a little slap on the wrist. At least they didn't poop in the street.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You're still spreading false stereotypes, dude, regardless of your attempt to deflect with personal insults. I never said you would find pork served at specifically Jewish events. Just that many, many Jews eat pork and not as "sneaky" as you implied, and they're still Jews.  Actually that number is higher than I would have thought! I would have guessed 45 percent.

Obviously Israeli Jews eat less pork than American Jews because of the theocratic aspects of their nation. 

Where do American Jews "traditionally" go out to eat on Christmas? Chinese restaurants. Not exactly hotbeds of pork avoidance. 

Insults .! You are insulted by Poppycock .?  I can only conclude you are not from the UK .. If not allow me to explain Poppycock is one of the mildest words to convey exclamation/disagreement available within UK english .. Its so inoffensive its even uttered in " Miss Marples " and " Are you being Served " It is not an insult and doesn't even come anywhere close to the realms of being insulting .. And even though you appear to have missed the light hearted aspect of my post I reiterate my original view that pork would not be on the table at Jewish ceremonies in the UK .. Go and research what UK caterers to the J community have on offer and you won't find pork on any of their menu's .. And my ( ex ) Boss chose to keep his bacon roll and fag consumption quiet for no better reason than not wanting his moaning missus finding out .. If you introduced a little objectivity into you're thinking from here on you may view my original post as a statement of fact laid out in a jocular manner .. It is not representative of something more insidious or underlying .. As for  " Where do the American Jews go to eat at Christmas  " You Sir have left yourself open to remarks of varying degree's of levity for that sentence but given you're sensitivity to my original post I'm going to past on the opportunity to make one for fear of accusations of sarcasm being levelled at me .. Oh and not forgetting the original topic was of Chinese arrested in Germany not what is or isnt served at Jewish functions .. :smile:

Insults .! You are insulted by Poppycock .?  I can only conclude you are not from the UK .. If not allow me to explain Poppycock is one of the mildest words to convey exclamation/disagreement available within UK english .. Its so inoffensive its even uttered in " Miss Marples " and " Are you being Served " It is not an insult and doesn't even come anywhere close to the realms of being insulting .. And even though you appear to have missed the light hearted aspect of my post I reiterate my original view that pork would not be on the table at Jewish ceremonies in the UK .. Go and research what UK caterers to the J community have on offer and you won't find pork on any of their menu's .. And my ( ex ) Boss chose to keep his bacon roll and fag consumption quiet for no better reason than not wanting his moaning missus finding out .. If you introduced a little objectivity into you're thinking from here on you may view my original post as a statement of fact laid out in a jocular manner .. It is not representative of something more insidious or underlying .. As for  " Where do the American Jews go to eat at Christmas  " You Sir have left yourself open to remarks of varying degree's of levity for that sentence but given you're sensitivity to my original post I'm going to past on the opportunity to make one for fear of accusations of sarcasm being levelled at me .. Oh and not forgetting the original topic was of Chinese arrested in Germany not what is or isnt served at Jewish functions .. :smile:

Modern world Jewry is mostly located in the USA and Israel. Relatively small numbers in the U.K. If you have stats on pork eating among U.K Jews by all means share.  

To add to correct your false assertion that pork eating is rare among Jews as I have done in general isn't necessarily a positive thing to say about Jews! That's subjective. It could be seen as positive, negative, or neutral. To Muslims that are more observant in such matters it might lead to label Jews as Godless. To more traditional Christian tradition antisemites which actually does touch on Hitler as though not a Christian movement he exploited already existing antisemitism, lack of observance could be used to label Jews as being atheistic globalist cosmopolitans. That would be used more towards successful assimilated Jews rather than traditional ghetto Jews. We see similar coded attacks on Jews in the American fascist white Christian nativist trumpist movement.

However the facts are used or not used pork eating Jews are not rare.

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I may be wrong but when one converts to the Muslim faith, it's all inclusive... a bit like a Mexican resort vacation.

So gentiles that convert to Judaism for marriage or simply because they think it's the faith that serves them better, they are still outsiders?

Can the progeny of a female gentile who converted to Judaism and married into the faith be similarly excluded from the big buffet?

Give it time there's probably someone working on the concept of an all in package with conversion included even as we sleep though given how controversial even what you eat is when you immerse yourself in a following it's probably preferable to take a package tour in Germany to watch the Chinese ..