Massage shop sex charges. Chinese charged

geovalin

Six Chinese nationals – five men and one woman – were charged yesterday with providing prostitution services in their Preah Sihanouk province massage shop. Provincial deputy police chief Kol Phally said the boss of the Thav Hong Massage Shop was Chen Mu Shu, 58.  Gao Hui, 27, and Su Xiao Han, 30, were managers.

Zhong Gui Xing, 33, Laing Zuyu, 31, and Wang Wen Tao, 40, were allegedly responsible for finding foreign tourists to have sex with Chinese masseuses in the shop.  Mr Phally said the provincial court prosecutor had charged all six with procuring prostitution.

The investigating judge had ordered their detention and they face up to five years in prison if convicted. Related to the case, Mr Phally said that on Monday evening, the provincial anti-human trafficking and juvenile protection unit raided the shop in Sangkat 4. He said police caught 12 Chinese nationals and found used and unused condoms.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/5077720/massage-shop-sex-charges/

2 hours ago, rijb said:

What's wrong with using condoms?

Through my way of understanding a Chinese would not mind doing sex in public if the law does not prohibit.

I mean locals here have a lot more decencies than Chinese opening a sex massage shop for Buddha sake.

10 hours ago, nasanews said:

Through my way of understanding a Chinese would not mind doing sex in public if the law does not prohibit.

I mean locals here have a lot more decencies than Chinese opening a sex massage shop for Buddha sake.

I guess that level of understanding didn´t touch the required number.