Foxtel App from Australia

gaviny

Foxtel victory in battle against illegal streaming

• The Australian
  • 12:54PM August 9, 2017
  • Save
    • Foxtel has claimed a significant victory in the fight against illegal streaming services after a Sydney man was convicted of selling unauthorised Foxtel services to thousands of people.

A Sydney court has sentenced Haidar Majid Salam Al Baghdadi to serve an 18-month suspended jail term for carrying out offences related to operating an illegal card-sharing network that allowed more than 8000 people across Australia to access Foxtel broadcasts for free.

sorry gaviny I didnt seem to receive your PM re livenettv,plse send again,thanks

Hi mate for a free app , Livenettv is excellent value to watch NRL on Premier sports, have had hardly any glitches when watching the games.However I watch it on my tablet as when I cast it to my tv via Google Chromecast, it is not as sharp in clarity.I wonder whether it's the Tv or the casting process?
I couldn't send you a PM.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hi mate for a free app , Livenettv is excellent value to watch NRL on Premier sports, have had hardly any glitches when watching the games.However I watch it on my tablet as when I cast it to my tv via Google Chromecast, it is not as sharp in clarity.I wonder whether it's the Tv or the casting process?
I couldn't send you a PM.

It's probably because hour tablet is 5 or 6 times smaller than your TV and middling resolution gets shown up on larger TVs.

Sent from my R2D2 droid using my C3P0 manservant

Cheers for you info.
Nord vpn have a special at the moment, 2 yrs $79.
They have a 3 day trial, will do that on the weekend for the footy.
I will give Liventtv a crack.
Cheers.

Hillsy,So how's your Foxtel go, I can't understand why 7plus n 9now is working fine but my Foxtel Go is miss n hit, mostly missed.

Hi Gaviny, i run a couple of apps for oz tv. Free veiw which has 7,9,11abc,sbs.and fox.

I did use a 1week trial with express vpn. It worked great. I am currently using yoga vpn which is ok. Mind you i have only used it for 1 day. Free vpn's are ok for a quick fix. You really need to purchase one. I will do a 3 day trial on Friday with nord vpn. They have a good offer going at the moment and are rated highly.

Thanks mate, I do have a paid Vpn and can get those free to air channels , however it is my Foxtel Go that I'm having no luck with.It let's me login but alas that's as far as it gets as when I click on a channel it gets there but that circular thing just go round and round as if there's a connection problem when I know there is no problem.

Gaviny, don't know the problem. However i did have a brought vpn which opened freeveiw but not fox. Thought that was strange. Now waiting on my refund......Hi Gaviny, i run a couple of apps for oz tv. Free veiw which has 7,9,11abc,sbs.and fox.

I did use a 1week trial with express vpn. It worked great. I am currently using yoga vpn which is ok. Mind you i have only used it for 1 day. Free vpn's are ok for a quick fix. You really need to purchase one. I will do a 3 day trial on Friday with nord vpn. They have a good offer going at the moment and are rated highly.