3BB - Sky Sports Premier - has anyone been able to get good reception?

stephenterry

On 08/20/2017 at 9:11 AM, JaseTheBass said:

They don't have broadcast rights in the UK so they're not streaming legally.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

Thankyou.  I have no idea of the situation so asked a 'provider' that has become quite popular since the demise of ex pat tv.  I wont give their answer on open forum but best to say it was noncommittal and ambiguous! Make of that what you will.

Sent From my Abacus II

On 8/19/2017 at 8:47 PM, tomas557 said:

You may want to get out of your ivory tower, because the only one illegal in this conversation is you Sir.

The OP uses a stream that is freely available on the internet. pirated or not, so he doesn't do anything illegal as long as he doesn't download and save the content.

You Sir, pay to watch a pirated stream which is not freely available on the internet, otherwise there obviously would be no need to pay for it

So you knowingly take part in an illegal activity, and are easily traceable by your payment details and/or IP address that is saved on the illegal server.

Now before you gonna try to ridicule me, you didn't believe that anyone other then True visions was allowed to broadcast Sky or EPL in Thailand, did you?

You have no idea what you are talking about Netfix has an international pay  system to stream here in Thailand so get of your high horse

You talk through your foot Just because its available  if you do not pay for the streaming its probably illegal 

1 hour ago, realenglish1 said:

You have no idea what you are talking about Netfix has an international pay  system to stream here in Thailand so get of your high horse

You talk through your foot Just because its available  if you do not pay for the streaming its probably illegal 

I know pretty well what I'm talking about, and that is that Netflix doesn't have a wider selection than True, because they stream TV shows and movies.

So how do you get your live channels from Netflix.

Archived