Women Facebook group with foreigners photos and opinion about their dates ? Which group ?

bberrythailand

Many groups. Rating foreigners, discussing foreign boyfriends/husbands, asking help regarding government process re foreigners. Some brag about how much money/gold they are getting off their boyfriends/husband per month, others use it to shame a guy, some use it for a laugh (this is my dream foreign guy and this is what I ended up with). Generally it is about guys who are in relationships/or talking like a relationship. If just a fun thing then the man will not be mentioned generally. 

I feel you must be quite insecure to feel the need to check if you are there or not. Why would you care if you are there? If you have done 'so many of them', then you should have no issues doing more if you are there or not. A tiny percentage of the country would actually use the groups. 

3 hours ago, wildewillie89 said:

Many groups. Rating foreigners, discussing foreign boyfriends/husbands, asking help regarding government process re foreigners. Some brag about how much money/gold they are getting off their boyfriends/husband per month, others use it to shame a guy, some use it for a laugh (this is my dream foreign guy and this is what I ended up with). Generally it is about guys who are in relationships/or talking like a relationship. If just a fun thing then the man will not be mentioned generally. 

I feel you must be quite insecure to feel the need to check if you are there or not. Why would you care if you are there? If you have done 'so many of them', then you should have no issues doing more if you are there or not. A tiny percentage of the country would actually use the groups. 

Just interested to see what kind of nice photos they published :-)

• 2 weeks later...