Will LOS follow suit and want nuclear weapons?

inThailand

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

I don't Thais are as stupid as others.

That is a nonsense statement. Do you mean I don't know but think Thais are as stupid as others ?   In any event the Junta will go to whatever lengths to ensure contracts are signed, for whatever, in order that they get their 30% skim of the contract into their offshore bank accounts.  Whilst time may be running out for them I don't think even the Junta would press for nuclear weapons as they know , or should know that due to the timescales involved  they will have been cast aside  long before contract signing  so hence no skimming  for them.  As an example the PM has been pushing pushing pushing for the Chinese financial agreement for the railway upgrades as he knows time is running out for him in power and by association the potential possibility of the offshore account balance upgrade to not succeed.

17 minutes ago, tonray said:

If they do it will be entertaining to see the Burmese workers fueling the rocket with lit cigarettes hanging from their mouths.

Yes, I don't see working in the LOS nuclear program a protected job. Even Thais don't want this job! Junta may open the jobs up for TV posters, easier than staging mass sucides.

Edited by inThailand
fat fingers

13 minutes ago, inThailand said:

Yes, I don't see working in the LOS nuclear program a protected job. Even Thais don't want this job! Junta may open the jobs up for TV posters, easier than staging mass sucides.

You have to make sure they don't get the expats from Pattaya though. As soon as they climb the launch tower, they might take a swan dive.

Thailand is a peaceful country that can't get it's citizens to wear motorcycle helmets. They're quite incapable of managing a nuclear program. The fact that even want submarines is silly. 

Troll post. 

They would look spiffy on the new submarines!

More immediately distressing was the story I read saying Thailand and Malaysia help North Korea to subvert the sanctions. Thailand wouldn't do that would it?  Will Thailand be in the gun site of Trump?

there will be corruption or stealing and then a large mushroom cloud in Isan and then people found dead from suicide hanging in rooms with radiation burns... some one admitting they had lost contract with nuclear waste dump in Mekong River and not sure where other illegal immigrant workers were when the meltdown occurred...  555

A nuclear program is not as easy to build as people may think. Countries have tried and failed due to the difficulties. Thailand will just continue to play sides when it suits them. No need for nuclear...and I very much doubt the country is capable enough even if they wanted to.