What happened when a man refused to stop for a cop...

webfact

What happened when a man refused to stop for a cop...

2.jpg

Pictures: TNews

Footage has been posted online that showed what happened when a man was stopped on a motorcycle for seemingly going the wrong way on a road.

Instead of facing a fine the motorcycle rider drives off into the central lane causing a serious accident for an oncoming bike.

1.jpg

The action was caught on the dash cam of an oncoming vehicle.

Tnews said that comment about the incident centered entirely on the irresponsibility of the motorcyclist in evading the police. No one blamed the police in this one, they said.

3.jpg

No other details were reported.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-16

I have seen the cops literally drag and knock people off bikes when they don't want to stop. This guy is definitely an absolute A-hole though. Doesn't even try to go up the road, but cuts across where an accident was almost guaranteed to happen. He deserves all the shit that comes his way from such stupidity.

2 hours ago, samsensam said:

such high regard and respect the RTP are held in; people know they are so unprofessional, incompetent and lazy they might as well do a runner as they'll probably get away with it.

Depending on the reasoned stop.

My guess would be that the local police [read: legal Mafia] guy was randomly stopping anyone to secure his daily extorted tea money.

2 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

My guess would be that the local police [read: legal Mafia] guy was randomly stopping anyone to secure his daily extorted tea money.

"a man was stopped on a motorcycle for seemingly going the wrong way on a road."

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I have seen the cops literally drag and knock people off bikes when they don't want to stop. This guy is definitely an absolute A-hole though. Doesn't even try to go up the road, but cuts across where an accident was almost guaranteed to happen. He deserves all the shit that comes his way from such stupidity.

Yes all cops are ! You are right !

What happened when a man refused to stop for a cop...???

Bang, Bang, Bang  -  stop or I'll shoot!!! was the first thing that came to my mind.

Edited by TunnelRat69

17 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Or because he wasn't wearing the helmet that the law demands and was endangering others by driving on the wrong side of the road. The policeman was actually trying to uphold the law but we get the usual worn out tea money crap.

20 hours ago, samsensam said:

such high regard and respect the RTP are held in; people know they are so unprofessional, incompetent and lazy they might as well do a runner as they'll probably get away with it.

Generally it's a good plan, but take care - one had a go at pulling my clutch in for me - but ended up nearly pulling his arm off. Best steer a wide berth and just avoid them altogether.

They're held in very low regard because of this kind of stupid activity - nothing done about cars, which (by default) seem to be in the right doing whatever they like.... drive on the right of the left lane, or on the left to block bikes which shouldn't really be undertaking anyway... should be overtaking so more police can catch them.

22 hours ago, samsensam said:

I've seen that plenty of times, even groups of 30 unhelmed bikers who make an 180 at a checkpoint and all drive back against traffic.

Or bikers who got stopped but suddenly pulled up while the police was holding his shirt.

Also myself got almost in accidents at checkpoints since the police isn't trained in how to do it safe.

Why can't the police drive a motocy and get offenders of the road? 

On 8/16/2017 at 3:25 PM, darksidedog said:

I had one do that in Pattaya to me years ago when I WAS stopping. Caused an accident and scraped up my leg and brand new bike.

After that incident I removed that back handle they grab.