Kor Ror 2 and 3

The marriage certificate is the Kor Ror 3.

The other one appears to be a Kor Ror 2. The number in the top right corner appears to be a 2 after the Thai text but is a little blurry. How old is the Kor Ror 2? Some offices want it updated close the date you apply for the extension which can be done at any Amphoe for a fee of 20 baht.

• Like 1

The marriage certificate is the Kor Ror 3.
The other one appears to be a Kor Ror 2. The number in the top right corner appears to be a 2 after the Thai text but is a little blurry. How old is the Kor Ror 2? Some offices want it updated close the date you apply for the extension which can be done at any Amphoe for a fee of 20 baht.

I still have to get the marriage visa so I'm still two almost three months out for that. But we got married a week ago so I don't know if that matters

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now