Whisky One more

mitos

Whisky "One more" made in Thailand. Old min 1 year.
Selling in Tesco Lotus in Pak Tong Chai (Korat). Tast like Regancin.

Where I can get in Pattaya that whisky?
 20150801_181825.thumb.jpg.e9796068705daea55fe67e9bca36a725.jpg

Mitja Podlogar

• 2 weeks later...
On 18. 8. 2017 at 4:57 PM, observer90210 said:

Do you want that Thai whisky to clean the wheels of your car? :cheesy:

Try this one instead, you get it at BigC or Tesco....mix with crushed ice, Pepsi, some mint and enjoy!!

No hard feelings, and cheers!!:drunk:

jack-daniels-gentleman-jack.jpg

No hard feelings.
That whiskey ONE MORE when I been  in Paktongchai I drinked every day for 7 months a 0.5dl before breakfast.  Without ice, pepsi, mint, etc. but with hot cha (tea) then breakfast. 

It's so hard to believed that in Thailand it's make good whisky?!

So I looking where to get that whiskey ONE MORE in Pattaya?

A source in Thai language (fairly positive review) claims it is available at Big C (in line with post #5).

Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang (central road) has a big selection of alcoholics anyway.

Could be worth a try.

There even seems to be a 1 liter bottle:

1005874_288422027969098_1733082499_n.jpg

On 8/28/2017 at 9:10 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang (central road) has a big selection of alcoholics anyway.

I am pretty sure that despite being chronologically and sartorially challenged, the chaps sitting on the benches upstairs between HomePro and Big C every morning would be most upset by your rather sweeping generalization.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:42 PM, SidJames said:

That Bells price is cracking.

I saw the ad with the Union Jack on it but it looks to good to be true.

Anyone had a taste yet?

It's almost as good as the real thing.

Edited by NanLaew

On 8/18/2017 at 4:57 PM, observer90210 said:

Do you want that Thai whisky to clean the wheels of your car? :cheesy:

Try this one instead, you get it at BigC or Tesco....mix with crushed ice, Pepsi, some mint and enjoy!!

No hard feelings, and cheers!!:drunk:

jack-daniels-gentleman-jack.jpg

Beyond water (frozen or otherwise), the only other thing that should ever go in Jack Daniel's products is more JD. Pepsi and Coke is for that Jim Beam rubbish.

As for the mint... it's not a bloody Mohito you know???!!!

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Beyond water (frozen or otherwise), the only other thing that should ever go in Jack Daniel's products is more JD. Pepsi and Coke is for that Jim Beam rubbish.

:cheesy:...My dear fellow poster, I understand your wrath...but I just love to feel the taste of upscale whisky with a Pepsi or Coke...Jim Beam...eek!...not for me.....and wait until I tell you that I also enjoy chilling (or sometimes even adding a bit of ice) in some fine bordeaux wines before consuming, that totally wrecks up some of my connoisseur friends back home!!:cheesy::burp:

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I agree with you and there are two things better than Gentleman Jack in the JD collection: JD Single Barrel and JD Sinatra Select. None of those three need a mixer other than the aforementioned water (frozen or otherwise).  Use coke, pepsi and other mixers on Old No. 7, Tennessee Honey and Tennessee fire because they need it.  

Edited by MunkyBoogar

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I am pretty sure that despite being chronologically and sartorially challenged, the chaps sitting on the benches upstairs between HomePro and Big C every morning would be most upset by your rather sweeping generalization.

:biggrin:

Such things happen with a foreign language.

Today I saw this "One More" at TOPS Khon Kaen, 70 cl for 239 Baht.

So you can bet that there will be no shortage in Pattaya.

1 hour ago, MunkyBoogar said:

I agree with you and there are two things better than Gentleman Jack in the JD collection: JD Single Barrel and JD Sinatra Select. None of those three need a mixer other than the aforementioned water (frozen or otherwise).  Use coke, pepsi and other mixers on Old No. 7, Tennessee Honey and Tennessee fire because they need it.  

Sinatra is for easy listening, not drinking. When you're ready, you can try any one of these from the Blanton's stable. Absolutely no mixers required, single ice cube is optional.

You'll thank me for it.

blantons.jpg.25bf95b3ad658d493fe242db9b24fac7.jpg

Edited by NanLaew

24 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Nice collection... except for the Johnnie Walker aberrations. I trust you serve that to the locals?

JW XR is damn good. I actually gave the JW Blue to a friend who is serious fan of JW. You will never catch me drinking black or red because they are absolutely horrible.  I share my booze with friends and anybody who visits our house.  The unboxed collection (4 years ago) in the new house before I moved it to my man-cave. Everybody loves BBQs at our place!

20130503_114557.jpg

15 hours ago, MunkyBoogar said:

JW XR is damn good. I actually gave the JW Blue to a friend who is serious fan of JW. You will never catch me drinking black or red because they are absolutely horrible.  I share my booze with friends and anybody who visits our house.  The unboxed collection (4 years ago) in the new house before I moved it to my man-cave. Everybody loves BBQs at our place!

20130503_114557.jpg

Can I  be your friend?  LOL

Lovely collection.

:jap:

On 8/28/2017 at 8:15 PM, janclaes47 said:

One more isn't whisky, it's spirit, or in other words water with ethyl alcohol and some colorant.

Available at Tesco and Big C.

Thailand doesn't make any whisky at all.

You meaning BEN MORE?! I means ONE MORE.  Ben more which it's getting in Tesco, BigC, 7eleven, Family mart..
Yes, you are right Thailand was not make whiskey at all :-)

On 8/28/2017 at 9:42 PM, SidJames said:

That Bells price is cracking.

I saw the ad with the Union Jack on it but it looks to good to be true.

Anyone had a taste yet?

Bought one today. Will be trying it out this evening. Should really be adorned with the Scottish flag though.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:35 PM, KhunBENQ said:

:biggrin:

Such things happen with a foreign language.

Today I saw this "One More" at TOPS Khon Kaen, 70 cl for 239 Baht.

So you can bet that there will be no shortage in Pattaya.

Thank you!!
Oh in Khon Kean and Tesco in Paktongchai they have it.. in Pattaya (close to Big C extra & close to Footland) I live for 2 years I looking since then.
**70 cl for 239 Baht they have not changed price since I been in Paktongchai. :-) ...only volume from 1l to 70 cl :-))