Video: Welcome to Thai Road Rage: "My car's more expensive than yours!"

snoop1130

how much you wanna bet the "my car is more expensive" fellow..... has never read a novel... of any real rank... the kind that sinks inside your soul... and portrays any level of theory of mind... of ****sapien**** minds.... in ****any**** language.... cover to cover.....

in his entire...... little..... life?

I mean, why else do you suppose he is drunk?

or that he thinks money.. or expensive motor vehicles.... have anything to do with anything other than what a dog, cat, chicken or pig can enjoy just as much as he can?

Edited by maewang99

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

Apologies for tarnishing the image of Thais and a 500 baht fine coming up.

Such funny, quirky little people....

Not a brain among them, but great entertainment value.

They would make a star attractions in a zoo.....

1 hour ago, Moti24 said:

"Daily News said they were working in the dark crime underbelly of the resort."

If they already know it's the dark crime underbelly of the resort, it should have been wrapped-up long ago!

22 hours ago, maxpower said:

Toyoto Fortuners are converted pickup trucks and nothing to get excited about.

thought they were classed as SUV's nothing like a PICKUP !!

Today, a Fortuner top of the line if it is a 4WD 2.8 will run you 1,769,000, low end model 2.4 G/6M runs for 1,229,000.

As for the story, what is the saying? you can take the bargirl out of the bar but you can take the bargirl out of her?

This is how I see it based on what was coming out of his mouth, this guy is from the gutter got a bit lucky most likely the girl is footing the bills with the car.  Some responded this isn't a Hi-So car to this guy (in general) this is a dream come true. Where I think he is from  1.5 million is a huge upgrade from his 110 Honda wave? This is it for him end of the road, most likely will be taken back by the bank in a year or two.  You think he has a real job to go to being a loose cannon as he showed?

There isn't a week that goes by I don't see a Thai guy blow off over something small it doesn't matter if it is small.:sick:

On 8/18/2017 at 7:08 PM, Boss said:

The world is getting increasingly over populated ....

uhhhh hold me back babe  or ima gunna beat his ass ,,,,,,hahahahaha haha haha  all the drunk drivers need to burn in a special hell ......

And a pickup with double cab in which category is that? That must be in the cheap tax-category since it's a pickup?

Double cab with four full size doors and black letters and numbers on the licence plate=Private
Single or max cab with only two full size doors green letters and numbers on the licence plate=Commercial
Simple really!

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 8/18/2017 at 7:50 PM, Thian said:

Once my friend drove us into the jungle in a topmodel fortuner...i've never felt so uncomfortable in a car while being offroad...so i went walking next to the car , walking was faster and much more fun.

I know what you mean.. I regularly see people in their relatively new pickups putting hazard lights on and creeping across intersections, and around corners at a pace that i could do quicker on my hands and knees.  And, while they will go fast on a straight road, when you come near a pothole they'll go back to creep speed and crawl over it.  It kind of loses all perspective on what a 4-wheel-drive was built for, I think.

• 1 month later...
On 21/08/2017 at 12:10 PM, MrPatrickThai said:

Ever noticed the vertically-challenged men that exit these vehicles - lol

I have a Fortuner and I'm 6' 4" 220lbs, My Friend is bigger than me and has a Fortuner.......

Are you saying Tall people don't drive SUV's, but only short people do, :saai:, sometimes I despair at the intelligence levels displayed on this Forum.

On 18/08/2017 at 8:38 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

Pick-ups are considered commercial vehicles and they are subject to lower tax and different plates. 

Fortuners although just fancy pick-ups are not in the commercial category. 

Pick-ups with 2 doors are classed as commercial. 4 doors and they are a Fortuna without a roof! Same tax.

Road rage is nothing special in the Thailand context. It is a world wide virus. To get some perspective have a look at YouTube bad driving videos from Russia or USA. 

In Thailand just keep aware 24/7 and observation 360 degrees. 

When my Thai wife is driving she is always commenting "ai baa, ai ngor" (<deleted> stupid drivers) but that's how it is. TIT.  

Look they can't build jails and hospitals because they will be over flowing with patients. So let the patients all kill each other outside. A cull. A bit like non existent road safety campaigns. Junta don't spend only receive 

5 hours ago, Broken Record said:

I have a Fortuner and I'm 6' 4" 220lbs, My Friend is bigger than me and has a Fortuner.......

Are you saying Tall people don't drive SUV's, but only short people do, :saai:, sometimes I despair at the intelligence levels displayed on this Forum.

I'm saying usually shorter men drive them to make up for their height. Also men with small members buy these ugly big cars. https://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/8-signs-a-guy-suffers-from-sps-small-penis-syndrome/

On 08/10/2017 at 9:30 PM, MrPatrickThai said:

I'm saying usually shorter men drive them to make up for their height. Also men with small members buy these ugly big cars. https://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/8-signs-a-guy-suffers-from-sps-small-penis-syndrome/

I'm a tall guy and drive a Honda city sometimes, my 5 foot GF drives my Fortuner sometimes, my Brother is 6' 5" and has a Mini, do you really think shorter people only get an SUV, because they are short,  did I get one because I'm tall, what would you say about me in a Honda City ?

So every guy who has a Big CC Motorbike only has it because he's deficient in some way, it's nothing to do with the fact he might like big bikes ?

I had a friend who said the same thing, he rode a Honda Wave and was green with envy over anyone with a superbike, so he labelled them to make himself feel better, in fact it was his own insecurity that led to his ridiculous labels, people with big bikes had small dicks, in fact he would have loved one but was scared of riding one.

Unless you're 15 years old, do you honestly give any credence to such nonsense ?