Extending Marriage visa (NON-O) based on salery

This year I will try and extend "Marriage" visa based on work:
For that I need  extra papers from work:

1. Work-permit
2. Salary statement (Min 45000/Month)

3. PND91 from previous year  + recipe

4. Tax paid by the company of my salary.

5. PND01 Last 3 month
6. Company registration paper
7. Company Shareholders list (Max 6 month old)

Anybody know Who have to write out and sign/Stamp the papers ?:

1. WP                                                                               - Copy signed by me.

2. Salary statement                                                      - Signed/stamped by Company

3. PND91 from previous year  + recipe                     - ??????

4. Tax paid company paid of my salary.                   - ??????

5. PND01 Last 3 month                                               - Revenue department print/sign and stamp  
6. Company registration paper                                  - ??????
7. Company Shareholders list (Max 6 month old) - ??????

Who sign the papers 3,4,6 & 7 ?
(I will sign all)

Do anybody have a link to the official minimum salaries for expats working in TH ?

:jap:

There is no minimum salary for foreigners, only a minimum when you apply for extension of stay based on employment.

This varies on what country you come from, for western people it's 50.000 baht/ month

Extension of stay based on marriage has a minimum income of 40.000 baht/month.

• Like 1

Visas are not extended. Your permit to stay can be extended.

The minimum salary requirements to apply for an extension of stay based upon working can be found in annex A here in Police Order 327/2557  basis for extension of stay.

I think your list is to short on the required documents for an extension based upon working. See this list of requirements. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_1

• Like 1

I would assume that the OP means that he will extend his permission to stay based on Marriage, using the employment he has in Thailand as the proof of income to meet the 40,000 THB requirement?

or foreign husband working in Thailand

• Work Permit
  • Letter from his employer verified employment and salary in details.(monthly salary must not be less than 40,000 Baht)
  • Evidences of  payment of annual income tax with receipt (Por Ngor Dor 1 of latest three months and Por Ngor Dor 91 of the previous year)
  • Like 1

1. WP                                                                               - Copy signed by me.

2. Salary statement                                                      - Signed/stamped by Company

3. PND91 from previous year  + recipe                     - ?????? (Must go to Tax office and get official stamp on your copy)

4. Tax paid company paid of my salary.                   - ?????? (This is the PND 1)

5. PND01 Last 3 month                                               - Revenue department print/sign and stamp  
6. Company registration paper                                  - ?????? Whoever has official signing privileges (Director/Chairperson)
7. Company Shareholders list (Max 6 month old) - ?????? Whoever has official signing privileges (Director/Chairperson)

You will also need all the family photos as well as a photo of you at work and standing in front of your place of work.

I tried this way last month and after going back twice with more documents suddenly required, I decided that it was a waste of time for minimal benefit. So I left the Non-O extension counter, got a ticket for the work extension counter and was done in under an hour. Just do the normal extension based on work (rather than an extension based on Thai family with work income as proof) - it's a lot easier with fewer documents required. The staff IMO are also friendlier.

Wouldn't a statutory-declaration document from your embassy suffice for proof of income, regardless of where that income came from?   You extend your permission-of-stay based on marriage by:

1. Being Married and living together
  2. Having 40K/mo income (or 400K in the bank)

Who pays you, and how much (min-salary requirements for Non-B extensions) only comes into the immigration-picture, if you need a Non-B from immigration.  As I see it, there is no need (and significant disadvantage) to get Immigration involved in your Thai-work income/business, as you can have that covered separately via a work-permit from the Dept of Labor, which can be issued while you have a Non-O based on marriage.

This also disconnects one's "job" from "permission of stay" - such that leaving a job does not cancel one's permission-of-stay - a huge advantage.

Edited by JackThompson

6 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Wouldn't a statutory-declaration document from your embassy suffice for proof of income, regardless of where that income came from?   You extend your permission-of-stay based on marriage by:

It's uncertain whether he really means getting an extension based on marriage using local income or if he actually means getting an extension of stay based on employment.

The things he lists as requirements would suggest the latter despite what he said in his first sentence. 

6 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Wouldn't a statutory-declaration document from your embassy suffice for proof of income, regardless of where that income came from?  

Proof from an embassy can only be used for foreign earned income.

Funds earned here must be proven by way of tax payments. All that should be needed is a work permit and the tax payments receipts but some offices want company registration and etc.

• Like 1