Furniture assembly team

Nook225

That appears to be more than simple flat-pack assembly.

I would be inclined to wait until you have a portable sample and then ask some of the one-man-band furniture makers in Thepprasit, for example. Show then pictures of the other larger items so that they can give you an idea of the cost.

I'm talking about the guys with piles of wood and tools around, and who are actually working full time on-site and getting their hands dirty, not the fancy showroom places with finished furniture only which are very expensive and get everything made elsewhere anyway.

Are you physically incapable of assembling furniture yourself, or just too non-engineer inclined to figure out how? Unfortunately I'm back out of the country tomorrow, or I would have been happy to spend an afternoon fixing your furniture for the cost of a case of Chang. Mr Swiss1960 is taking the piss at 600B/hr for Ikea style.

On 23.08.2017 at 10:52 PM, eefoo said:

Are you physically incapable of assembling furniture yourself, or just too non-engineer inclined to figure out how? Unfortunately I'm back out of the country tomorrow, or I would have been happy to spend an afternoon fixing your furniture for the cost of a case of Chang. Mr Swiss1960 is taking the piss at 600B/hr for Ikea style.

Hi, it is not me, it is for someone I know and who is being a very feminine russian girl, unable to do it physically and (of course) mentally :smile:

7 hours ago, Nook225 said:

Hi, it is not me, it is for someone I know and who is being a very feminine russian girl, unable to do it physically and (of course) mentally :smile:

In that case I,ll oblige at 500 baht/hour...........have screwdriver and drill and can travel :stoner:

Unable to do it?

A Russian girl, most of the girls i met in Russia/ Belaruss could fix anything.

If it wasnt so far from me, i would get my wife to do it, she has assembled flat packs, put up curtain rails, in fact she can do almost anything needed around our home.

59 minutes ago, Nook225 said:

If she's tall and skinny we might be able to work something out :sorry: