She could be pregnant, but I don't live in Thailand..

Bonobojt

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not have to man up.
If it is your child you can stay or leave.

She is an adult and she is responsible for her actions too.
Do what is better for you.

I have a baby with a Thai woman.
But when she get pregnant and she wanted the baby...
I immediately pushed her to work
Today the kid is 3 years old and she is making good money and paying bills

well, first I thought it's a joke.

You got potential for writing. Maybe you should follow that way.

But also you got some talents to father a young girl. You should not follow that.

If this story is true you got trapped by a one of those nice "students" who are summing around ATM's on 2 legs.

If you want to know if YOU are the father (maybe she can't remember who of all holiday clients might be the culprit) send her to a university gyno and let it tested and testified. Also make a paternity test.

I hope she made your stay in Thailand unforgettable???????

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I get torn by these threads and what to do if the girl gets pregnant, but it comes down to the girl, if she is having sex with guys she needs to be on the pill. If not its 50/50 entrapment. Guys can't be trusted to use condoms

Any self-respecting guy should get the snip if he embarks upon a career of mongering (normally after he has retired). I got it in my 40s to avoid any such circumstance and "liberating it is" (to quote yoda)

16 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Don't worry. 

You should block her and not wait for her to block you. 

You are 26 and a foreigner. She wants to milk you and keep you for what it's worth. 

The day always changes, the story stays the same. 

No worries mate, you'll be fine and won't be a dad if you wore a rubber 100% of the time. 

Just use some common sense aight? 

Reading all the comments I am wondering guys, why you befriend and sleep with Thai ladies. There are some nice ones, who are not, repeat not, after your money. Just remember it before making such offending stupid remarks about all Thai women.

4 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Sure he already said she wont have a termination if indeed pregnant. A whole 5000bht to kill a baby life is cheap.

Hence the bonus and the options but bare in mind this is same guy who claimed he had a disease previously and as he points out he was here for a holiday and whilst 5000 baht for prevention maybe cheap it is one hell of an expensive holiday. 26 low income 21 student 6000 miles apart unplanned no basis whatsoever for reproduction.

thanks for the replies, no this is not a troll post, this really happened and I have evidence for it via Facebook  but won't waste my time with that

anyway, she has sent me her home pregnancy test results, including images of the test, and she has told me that she is NOT pregnant 

I've learnt some things from this,  always use good quality condoms like Durex, flush your condom down the toilet or wash out your semen then put in bin, never have unprotected sex..

1 hour ago, impulse said:

No, but I do admit a certain trepidation about tossing them in the trash since there are several levels of scavengers between my bathroom and the guys in the smelly truck- that go through all the trash 2 or 3 times.  I probably shouldn't care, but my sex life really isn't anybody's business but my own, and I know how the locals love to gossip.

If that is indeed the case perhaps a trip to the hardware store is called for.

Find a piece of doweling say 5 inches in diameter and fourteen inches long.

Stretch the condom over it and then discard said condom in your normal manner.

It may, at the very least, get the local tongues wagging and possibly lead to some very interesting enquiries from the local ladies!

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I get torn by these threads and what to do if the girl gets pregnant, but it comes down to the girl, if she is having sex with guys she needs to be on the pill. If not its 50/50 entrapment. Guys can't be trusted to use condoms

Rubish its down to both parties theres no entrapment if hes using a durex get a grip.

1 hour ago, marqus12 said:

You do not have to man up.
If it is your child you can stay or leave.

She is an adult and she is responsible for her actions too.
Do what is better for you.

I have a baby with a Thai woman.
But when she get pregnant and she wanted the baby...
I immediately pushed her to work
Today the kid is 3 years old and she is making good money and paying bills

According to post #69 the OP has been informed she is not pregnant. A question I have for you, you state you got a Thai girl pregnant and pushed her to work. Are you facing up to your responsibilities? You said she is an adult and responsible for her actions the same can be said for you. You are an adult be responsible for your actions.

Why you pays for what? I can name women who are a lot more deceitful than Asian women. So you recon your ten years in Thailand allows you with very little, sorry wrong NO knowledge of the woman in question, to judge her and state she has multiple lovers. You seem to have had a bad ten years in Thailand based on your deductions.

Ahh it's refreshing to see a newbie defending the virtues of Thai women
Patience grass hopper.. Patience

44 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

thanks for the replies, no this is not a troll post, this really happened and I have evidence for it via Facebook  but won't waste my time with that

anyway, she has sent me her home pregnancy test results, including images of the test, and she has told me that she is NOT pregnant 

I've learnt some things from this,  always use good quality condoms like Durex, flush your condom down the toilet or wash out your semen then put in bin, never have unprotected sex..

Ifl. Youve learnt anything from this is dont post about your life on here. Wash out condom indeed youll be a grumpy old TV poster soon.

Did she try to get hold of your condom? Did she do anything to make you think she had in some way pierced it?. Obviously not as she aint pregnant. So is she trying as some sleuths here suggest trying to entrap you? Well obviously not or she would have said she was pregnant.

Now you have read the horror stories on your thread it will always be in the back of your mind. Worst move you could have made.

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
9 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:
Rubish its down to both parties theres no entrapment if hes using a durex get a grip.

It was a general statement, i thought that was obvious

To who the word entrapment yes its obvious what you mean

Ifl. Youve learnt anything from this is dont post about your life on here. Wash out condom indeed youll be a grumpy old TV poster soon.
Did she try to get hold of your condom? Did she do anything to make you think she had in some way pierced it?. Obviously not as she aint pregnant. So is she trying as some sleuths here suggest trying to entrap you? Well obviously not or she would have said she was pregnant.
Now you have read the horror stories on your thread it will always be in the back of your mind. Worst move you could have made.

Poor advice. Its good guys post their experience. Most people are able to read a thread and decide which posts are helpful

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:
5 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Poor advice. Its good guys post their experience. Most people are able to read a thread and decide which posts are helpful

No its niave to post on here anything about your love life or possible pregnancy i would have thought all the snide thai slapping remarks might have given it away to you?

No its niave to post on here anything about your love life or possible pregnancy i would have thought all the snide thai slapping remarks might have given it away to you?
I tell you what's naive, another guy on another forum is already getting fleeced by the family of a alleged pregnant girl, without getting advice from others he would probably continue paying.

I tell you what's naive, another guy on another forum is already getting fleeced by the family of a alleged pregnant girl, without getting advice from others he would probably continue paying.

Yep, what I find completely amusing are the staggering number of guys who believe the girl they met on lower Sukhumvit is different to the rest. Real love.. Me dadah!

She could be a good girl and just overdue.  Not all Thai girls are con artists.  There's really two possible question that require wait and see.  No.1 is:  Is she actually pregnant? Possibly not and she could have problems as suggested.  No 2. is: If she is pregnant is it yours? Based on what you tell us, unlikely!   The waiting part is never fun.  Theoretically this period or next one should turn up.  Then you will both be relieved.  If not then you need to get advice on paternity proof procedures.   Don't panic too much yet although her failure to consider termination is a disappointment but some girls do feel strongly on this matter.  If it all turns to sijt do be a decent guy and man up but only with real proof.  

Next time stick to hookers and do NOT give them your contact details.