Multi-entry non-immigration O visa.

Please excuse newbie question. After numerous 30 day visit entries stamped in my (Australian) passport over the last 3 years, now have the above visa and intend to enter Thailand on it next week to stay with my Thai wife in Korat for about 12 weeks before returning to Australia (business necessity). My question: On the non-O visa, are there any reports I need to make (residential address, for example) to immigration office once I have entered Thailand, and if so, how soon do I have to report?

Thanks for your good advice.

Technically the owner or house-master (could be your wife) should report that you are staying at their address using form TM.30. It should be done within 24 hours of your arrival at the address, but they will go by whatever date is on the form. The only consequence of not reporting is a fine that can be up to 2K baht, but is usually about 800.  If you are planning any contact (extensions of stay etc) with the local immigration office it's best to make the report as offices can sometimes catch people out then. If not Immigration are unlikely to chase after the owner/house-master if the report isn't made.

If you are concerned then get your wife to ask the local office if they need a report as this report is not enforced at all offices.

Edited by elviajero