Air visa run in a single day possible?

Hi 

My wife just got denied extension on her non O and got a 7 days stamp to leave.

Can she fly to a neighbouring country, spent a few hours in the airport, fly back the same day and get 30 days visa exempt when landing in bkk (French with a French passport) or is there a rule such as must spend at least 1 night?

7 minutes ago, TheFox said:

Perfect thanks!

Is there a restriction currently on how many times she can do this back to back?

(land-land, land-air, air-air)

She can extend her 30 day entry for 30 days at an immigration office.

Two visa exempt entries per calendar year at land border crossings is the limit.

There is no written limit by air but may be question on what she is doing here after a couple of back to backs.

Best for her to get a single entry tourist visa that allows a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days.

2 hours ago, TerryLH said:

Or she could address the issues for the Non O denial.

Too late for that. Her non O was cancelled today when she got the 7 days to get out.

Thanks UbonJoe for your invaluable help once more!

10 minutes ago, TheFox said:

Too late for that. Her non O was cancelled today when she got the 7 days to get out.

Thanks UbonJoe for your invaluable help once more!

She can't apply for a new non-immigrant visa?

1 minute ago, Jimmyjames120 said:

Isn't the overland border crossing only 15 days? Asking because I might be in the same position soon

The 15 day entry rule at land border crossing was rescinded on January 1st of this year when the 2 entries at land border crossings per calendar year rule went into effect.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The 15 day entry rule at land border crossing was rescinded on January 1st of this year when the 2 entries at land border crossings per calendar year rule went into effect.

Good info, I had no idea.

So I entered Thailand by air and got 90 days visa,  non 0 married to a Thai (the last possible entry on my 1 year multiple entry from UK)   It was then extended for 60 days based on married to a Thai.

i think I will need 1 more month so would you think a land border crossing would be ok? 

Thanks for your help.