Kitten needs a home

madmax2

We found a young kitten by the road in front of our house, its one of two its sibling was already dead.

My wife has put it into a cage for safety, to feed it and keep it safe from our dog who hates cats

Can anyone give it a loving home or suggest where to take it so it will be looked after, its probably only just old enough to be away from its mother,i think its been dumped by someone    

19 minutes ago, madmax2 said:

PAWS is a veterinary clinic, not a animal refuge, we use them for our dogs treatments and inoculations 

Thanks Schlog for your suggestion. But are you sure about this, AFAIK PAWS is a veterinary clinic, not an animal refuge, we use them for our doss treatments and inoculations.

9 minutes ago, schlog said:

Sure PAWS is a animal clinic and i also use them regular for my animals.

But they also help to find new homes for all kind of animals exept crocodiles lol.

http://pawsphuket.com/adoptions/

PAWS is a business mate, they will put notices up in their clinic asking if people are interested in giving animals a home but they do not look after them for you unless you pay a daily boarding fee, we have boarded our dog there once

Just looking for someone to give this lovely kitten a home as we cannot keep it ourselves 

Archived