Decent meat grinder

This might sound a bit strange but i'm looking for a decent meat grinder to make my own cat food, so it's got to be able to easily grind up chicken thighs/drumsticks/raw bones.

Anyone know where i can get one or recommend any decent makes / models?

I'm located in Phuket so either local to there or online and delivered if possible.

Cheers in advance

I bought this one from Lazada: http://www.lazada.co.th/stainless-steel-electric-meat-grinder-multi-function-electricmincer-stuffer-commercial-kitchen-mincer-butchers-meat-grinder-intl-16641368.html?spm=a2o4l.search.0.0.o9XkpF&ff=1

I use it all of the time and am very pleased with it.   It even comes with a sausage stuffer that I have never used. I grind all of my own meat and never buy the "crap" that they sell in the local market.  It's 750W and has done everything that I have wanted it to do, but I have never tried grinding raw chicken bones, at least not on purpose.  There are more powerful ones like this available, 1000W+, but if you are going to be grinding raw chicken bones on a regular you might consider a commercial grinder.  The Makro in Nakhon Sawan has a special section for commercial kitchen equipment, nowhere near the normal kitchen supplies,  and they stock them there, but I don't have any idea about the price.  The lady in the Wednesday market that sells fried chicken uses one to grind carcasses with no problems.

11 hours ago, wayned said:

I bought this one from Lazada: http://www.lazada.co.th/stainless-steel-electric-meat-grinder-multi-function-electricmincer-stuffer-commercial-kitchen-mincer-butchers-meat-grinder-intl-16641368.html?spm=a2o4l.search.0.0.o9XkpF&ff=1

I use it all of the time and am very pleased with it.   It even comes with a sausage stuffer that I have never used. I grind all of my own meat and never buy the "crap" that they sell in the local market.  It's 750W and has done everything that I have wanted it to do, but I have never tried grinding raw chicken bones, at least not on purpose.  There are more powerful ones like this available, 1000W+, but if you are going to be grinding raw chicken bones on a regular you might consider a commercial grinder.  The Makro in Nakhon Sawan has a special section for commercial kitchen equipment, nowhere near the normal kitchen supplies,  and they stock them there, but I don't have any idea about the price.  The lady in the Wednesday market that sells fried chicken uses one to grind carcasses with no problems.

These handle chicken bones.

800 to 1500 baht.

Won't handle bigger bones though.

unnamed (3).jpg

41 minutes ago, overherebc said:

These handle chicken bones.

800 to 1500 baht.

Won't handle bigger bones though.

unnamed (3).jpg

I have one of those also, but the power supply is weak!

We brought from Oz our 1/2 hp meat grinder and manual Reber sausage filler. Anything less won't cope with serious sausage making. The local stuff is rubbish, so poorly engineered.  If it's not Italian it's crap. Quality here costs a fortune.