Moggie mayhem as python invades Thai home in morning attack

webfact

Moggie mayhem as python invades Thai home in morning attack

4pm.jpg

Picture: NationTopic

A Thai cat lover awoke in horror to find that six of her pets had been eaten by a python.

Another two were injured in the 5am attack.

The snake was subsequently attacked by the owner to prevent it from creating further damage as it threatened to kill more of her pets.

"Omsin Lalla" went on Facebook to show the results of the cat carnage as pets lay dead and injured as the snake catchers got to work.

She said that it appeared that the python had gained access to her well sealed home through a pipe leading to a nearby klong.

Online, she defended her actions in taking a knife to the python saying that if that had not been done she would have lost more of her cuddly household.

Source: NationTopic

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-29

they really need laws on the amounts of pets people can keep here, when you see houses full of cats or dogs you really have to wonder at the mental abilities of the owners, if they stopped breeding them all maybe we would see a drastic reduction in street animals

Edited by seajae

6 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I wish the python had been in my area. Cats galore and they stink the area .:saai:

Couldn't agree more, we moved house because of the hundreds of stray feral cats along with the stench and faeces  throughout our garden, they made life unbearable.  Cats destroy the wildlife and this was just the wildlife fighting back.  

We had a nest of wild kitties in the guarden but i never fed them anything untill they left...i don't care how cute they look or miew, once you feed them they are yours and will come back all the time.

Later my neighbour found a dead one in his garden.

8 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I wish the python had been in my area. Cats galore and they stink the area .:saai:

Might not be too upset if it came round and took care of my neighbour's noisy dogs when it got hungry again! Six of her cats, how many did she have?

12 hours ago, Centrum said:

Poor snake. Just doing what it was meant to. Eliminating vermin.

Sick comment... your obviously not a cat lover. Vermin roams free whereas these cats were kept in a "well sealed home". Sometimes I wonder who, or what is the real vermin.

15 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Good on her.  <3  Hope the snake is dead.

1 hour ago, LazySlipper said:

Sick comment... your obviously not a cat lover. Vermin roams free whereas these cats were kept in a "well sealed home". Sometimes I wonder who, or what is the real vermin.

Pot - kettle.

11 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Maybe I can get the neighbors dogs to come over. They are cat killers. Seen it with my own eyes. They have killed off the majority of cats on our soi. 

1 hour ago, Beats56 said:

Maybe I can get the neighbors dogs to come over. They are cat killers. Seen it with my own eyes. They have killed off the majority of cats on our soi. 

And when the cats are gone they will start on children?

And after that on adults?

When my neighbour walks down the soi he is followed by about a dozen cats that I suspect he feeds. He is like the Pied Piper of Hamlin.

'Cats! They fought the dogs and killed the rats. Shit in the gardens of their neighbours, and ignored anti cat protesters for their labours'. :saai:

3 hours ago, hansnl said:

And when the cats are gone they will start on children?

And after that on adults?

They already have chased motorcycles. I have had few words with them. It's only when the gate is opened to.get the car out they get on the soi but are put back inside before the owner leaves..and there are 4 of them.which I understand is illegal.