Problems With True Adsl

opalhort

does anybody in BKK have a problem with TRUE ADSL for the past two hours?

domestic web very slow, international is a no-go

pop3 mail server is OK but SMTP not responding

I have to use dial-up to post this

opalhort

TV has been fairly good last 20 minutes but nothing was good last hour or two. Just tried broadband speed check to TV and got DNS error timeout but able to get web site in USA but slow. Did local speed check and it said full speed (462) but took long time to start and display. Believe Truely sick. It may have to do with the normal Friday afternoon closing of business rush, with the limited outbound circuits but not sure. It looks like lost packets as two or three time TV loads good and the next never does finish.

TV has been fairly good last 20 minutes but nothing was good last hour or two. Just tried broadband speed check to TV and got DNS error timeout but able to get web site in USA but slow. Did local speed check and it said full speed (462) but took long time to start and display. Believe Truely sick. It may have to do with the normal Friday afternoon closing of business rush, with the limited outbound circuits but not sure. It looks like lost packets as two or three time TV loads good and the next never does finish.

Let's hope it is just the typical Friday afternoon slowdown made worse by the current cable problems.

What had me worried was the fact that domestic speed (to TRUE) dropped from the normal 950Kbs to just below 500Kbs and I could not send mail using the TRUE smtp server.

Quickly checked all our cables but could not find any problem.

opalhort