90-day report at Big C Ratburana

This may have been reported earlier.

Today, I went to Big C Ratburana to do my 90-day report as I had done three times previously.

I was informed that, in the future, I would have to go to Immo at Chaengwattana for all future 90-day reports.

Just so you know....

1 hour ago, TaoNow said:

This may have been reported earlier.

Today, I went to Big C Ratburana to do my 90-day report as I had done three times previously.

I was informed that, in the future, I would have to go to Immo at Chaengwattana for all future 90-day reports.

Just so you know....

Do you know when this will be ended? I have my 90 day coming up next week Thursday and I have done it at this location the last few times. I plan to go there again next week. It is much closer and easier for me to get to than CW.

5 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Do you know when this will be ended? I have my 90 day coming up next week Thursday and I have done it at this location the last few times. I plan to go there again next week. It is much closer and easier for me to get to than CW.

Immigration has not made an announcement about it so I have no idea when it will end.

A wild guess would be the 1st of September since people were told about it at Ladprao about a month ago.

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration has not made an announcement about it so I have no idea when it will end.

A wild guess would be the 1st of September since people were told about it at Ladprao about a month ago.

Yeah, my luck as my 90 day is on Sept 6th. I guess I will schlep on up to CW. Yuck.

1 hour ago, Silurian said:

Yeah, my luck as my 90 day is on Sept 6th. I guess I will schlep on up to CW. Yuck.

You can go 14 days in advance...  So perhaps you can still manage it on Aug 31...  Oh..that's tomorrow!  Better hurry!

The online 90 day reporting system was working last time I used it about two weeks ago.

And, BKK Chaengwattana always accepts postal mailed-in 90-day reports.

I can't imagine why anyone not living nearby would want to travel/drive out to CW just for purpose of doing a 90 day report.

11 hours ago, Tracyb said:

You can go 14 days in advance...  So perhaps you can still manage it on Aug 31...  Oh..that's tomorrow!  Better hurry!

Yeah, not free today (Aug 31). Oh well.

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The online 90 day reporting system was working last time I used it about two weeks ago.

And, BKK Chaengwattana always accepts postal mailed-in 90-day reports.

I can't imagine why anyone not living nearby would want to travel/drive out to CW just for purpose of doing a 90 day report.

Online has never worked for me. It always tells me to visit the local office. Also, it only seems to work with the old Internet Explorer and no other browser.

12 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Online has never worked for me. It always tells me to visit the local office. Also, it only seems to work with the old Internet Explorer and no other browser.

Perhaps you have an old entry to the country (pre 2013) or a new passport since your last entry which would mean you have no record in the database the system accesses.

It will work with other browsers if you install an extension to emulate IE.

47 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Yeah, not free today (Aug 31). Oh well.

You could try it tomorrow or next week. As I wrote I only made a wild guess as to when they will stop accepting the reports. They might do it but tell you that next time you will have to do it at CW.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could try it tomorrow or next week. As I wrote I only made a wild guess as to when they will stop accepting the reports. They might do it but tell you that next time you will have to do it at CW.

Yeah, I thought about trying going to Big C early next week and see if they will still do the 90 day. If not, then I will go to CW.

5 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Yeah, I thought about trying going to Big C early next week and see if they will still do the 90 day. If not, then I will go to CW.

you are allowed to do it up to 7 days after due date without penalty....  or so I'm told!

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps you have an old entry to the country (pre 2013) or a new passport since your last entry which would mean you have no record in the database the system accesses.

It will work with other browsers if you install an extension to emulate IE.

I thought maybe since my latest entry was this past June, thus the 90 day due in Sept, this might be the issue with not being able to do the 90 day online. My passport has been the same for 9 years and I will actually need to renew it by the end of this year in order otherwise I won't have a full year on the passport for my 1 year extension ( but that is a whole different story).

7 minutes ago, Silurian said:

I thought maybe since my latest entry was this past June, thus the 90 day due in Sept, this might be the issue with not being able to do the 90 day online. My passport has been the same for 9 years and I will actually need to renew it by the end of this year in order otherwise I won't have a full year on the passport for my 1 year extension ( but that is a whole different story).

Have you tried to do a online report recently?

The first step where you get the contact you local office message is only to verify your identity.

The message also comes up if you entered any of the required info incorrectly. Just complete the required fields when completing the form that are marked with a * . Be sure you are using the dropdown menu to select your nationality.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you tried to do a online report recently?

The first step where you get the contact you local office message is only to verify your identity.

The message also comes up if you entered any of the required info incorrectly. Just complete the required fields when completing the form that are marked with a * . Be sure you are using the dropdown menu to select your nationality.

Yeah, I tried several times just now. It doesn't work. It always fails on the first screen. I tried to fill out just the fields marked with "*" and get the same pop up message to contact the local office. I also did use the drop-down menu to pick my nationality. 

19 hours ago, markusss said:

Can anyone confirm if 90 day reporting at Big-C Ratburana is still doable or not? My next 90 day report is due on 11th Sep, so too late to do it by mail, or online. I live in Khlong Saen area so getting it done at Big-C in Thonbury would be a breeze.

I went to Big-C Ratburana this morning (Sept 6) and had no problem doing my 90 day report. As others have reported, they tell you next time go to CW. It is too bad as they are very quick and it is fairly close to home.

The change will no doubt be timed to coincide with a permanently drastic reduction in the number of 90-day windows at Chaengwattana. :annoyed:

And, of course, the staff at the other BKK locations where 90-day reporting has hitherto been possible will then be able to devote much more of their working day to twiddling their thumbs.

Edited by OJAS

I got my 90 day reporting done today at Big-C Ratburana with no problems. I arrived there at about 3PM. The whole process took me about 15 minutes. As others have mentioned, I was told by the staff there not to return, and to next time go to Immigration Division 1, Chaengwattana Road. I asked if it was best to use the online service next time, to the staff's response, "no, the online service is still not in order" (yung mai riap roi).

Lame

I'm new to this 90 day reporting and have a few questions. If I report online is there any paper work that I have to send in and where do I send it to?

I heard other option is to go to the immigration office before 90 days, what kind of paper work does a person need and where is the best immigration office to go to? Thanks for all the information. 

6 hours ago, tmaxx55 said:

I'm new to this 90 day reporting and have a few questions. If I report online is there any paper work that I have to send in and where do I send it to?

No paperwork to send. It all done online here: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

6 hours ago, tmaxx55 said:

I heard other option is to go to the immigration office before 90 days, what kind of paper work does a person need and where is the best immigration office to go to? Thanks for all the information. 

You report to the designated office for where you are living. For Bangkok that is immigration at Chaeng Wattana.

A completed TM47 form and your passport is the basic required documents to do a report in person.