News Clippings Forum

jbowman1993

It is extremely frustrating that only mods or certain members are allowed to post new topics in the News Clippings forum. Every time I try i get the "You do not have permission" message. Theymiss so many articles and topics that should be listed, and lump in so many together that only have a passing relation to each other. I would think that people are smart enough to post only news stories as new topics. If not, then the mods can fix it up accordingly.

My 2 cents.

Edited by jbowman1993

It is extremely frustrating that only mods are allowed to post new topics in the News Clippings forum. They miss so many articles and topics that should be listed, and lump in so many together that only have a passing relation to each other. I would think that people are smart enough to post only news stories as new topics. If not, then the mods can fix it up accordingly.

My 2 cents.

Hi,

If you have a story to post, you could PM a mod and ask them to do it or post it in general section and as a mod to move it.

totster :o

I posted this without realizing that another longer running thread had been going on this, towards the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the advice. I noticed that some members have been given permission to post on that forum, without being mods. I'd like to know how to apply for that. lol

I posted this without realizing that another longer running thread had been going on this, towards the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the advice. I noticed that some members have been given permission to post on that forum, without being mods. I'd like to know how to apply for that. lol

You may just be seeing topics that have been moved from elsewhere, afaik only mods and admin have permission to start a topic in there

Totster :o

It's a privilege reserved for those that have 12,000 posts.

j/k.... :D

all threads in there that I originated have been moved there by mods... :o 99.3% of them without being asked to do so.

Edited by sriracha john