T-shirt Supplier/printer In Bkk

Hi guys,

first post here. looked around and this looks like the right sub-forum.

i'm looking for good quality t-shirt psupplier/rinters to print my own design. has good stock of quality t-shirt, competitive pricing and dependable. other alternatives will be considered (whatever is available). i don't need fancy t-shirt, just plain old round neck T in different colors and sizes in the quality of Hanes, Anvil, American Apparel.

i've been scanning the net and found mostly big factories while the smaller factories/merchants only have info in Thai. Also got a lead for Bobae Towers but feedback on this place would be appreciated.

Did a few phone calls but didn't get much info from the conversation. Everyone ask me to come down and have a look. I should be ready to place order by the time i arrive in BKK. Will be down in BKK early August (date not confirmed) for face to face meeting.

got some feedback from factories that my orders (500pcs per design) are too small for a factory to take. Is this true? i'll be making regular orders from time to time. indication of prices would also be great.

Appreciate feedbacks and tips from those with experience dealing in this sector.

Cheers everyone.

Jawa, this may suit? (from a classifieds on bahtsold.com)

I haven't used their services, so can't comment- good luck!

-----

Promotional t-shirt's- Central (Bangkok & Region)

with your own logo from 60 B.

Thai size 500 pcs 65 B.each

Thai size 1,000 pcs 60 B.

Euro size 500 pcs 69 B.

Euro size 1,000 pcs 64 B.

Email: podium_polos(AT)yahoo.com

Phone: 07-923-9392 Contact: Nut

Edited by bahtandsold

In MBK first floor there is a stall offering printing of stickers, posters, business cards etc. Actually there are two stalls dealing in the same biz in the meantime side by side but headed by the same owners.

Anyway, have been dealing with them for quite a few years now in terms of getting out business cards printed, display signs for exhibitions etc.

In 2002 we were involved in a film project which required memorial t-shirts (100 units) for the entire team after the project. As usual the production director didn't come to this idea timely but rather all was needed quick, quick all of a sudden. Went to that store and ordered t-shirts, black color, mainly European XL size, with white color print. In front Bangkok - Hamburg and on the back big drawn logo showing a fish with a camera in a little boat. T-shirts were of first class quality and we got the job down within 2 days. Price as far as I recall was something like 120 baht but please remember the quality of the t-shirt (weight of textile) contributes the major part of the cost and we ordered a mere 100 shirts only.

Result was so good that even all the waiters asked us for a shirt during the following party.

Anyway, if the needed volume is not to big and you want reliability and quality at a reasonable price maybe you want to give those guys at MBK a shot.

As far as always cheap cheap requirements are concerned please remember one rule: You always get what you pay for and there ain't a Benz for the price of a Toyota not even in China.

Lots of luck,

Richard :o

Richard Hall:

I think I know the print shops you mean. If they're the same ones, I used them for a one-off print once - they pointed me across the aisle to a t-shirt shop to buy the blank one myself. 150 baht for ONE, and it's great quality (I've since bought a few different colours cos I like plain t-shirts.)

120 baht doesn't seem like a great discount on 150, so perhaps the print ship was adding their own markup. Anyway OP - the brand name was "No Problem", you might try to chase that or at least go to the shop opposite the printers...

In MBK first floor there is a stall offering printing of stickers, posters, business cards etc. Actually there are two stalls dealing in the same biz in the meantime side by side but headed by the same owners.

i think i know which one you're talking about. will pay them a visit.

Result was so good that even all the waiters asked us for a shirt during the following party.
that's what i'm looking for.....
As far as always cheap cheap requirements are concerned please remember one rule: You always get what you pay for and there ain't a Benz for the price of a Toyota not even in China.

clear on that one chief.

thanks, this is definetely a good lead though the price is quite high. will explore with different type of tshirt.

Anyway OP - the brand name was "No Problem", you might try to chase that or at least go to the shop opposite the printers...

will do.

I have two excellent quality T shirts. Manufactures label OB, and the other MANGA. Both are of excellent quality, and 100% cotton. They are both sold in Bangkok at stauls in Pratunam. People from Pattaya buy them for about 60 Baht and sell for 140-150 baht at the soi Bakow market.

Don't you get great service from Thaivisa?

you betcha. thanks for the lead buddy.

Cheap prices and cheap quality a lot of rubbish mix in. Hope that helps.

o.k, i think i can imagine the place already.

Manufactures label OB, and the other MANGA. Both are of excellent quality, and 100% cotton.

thanks barry. Pratunam is in my list, will look out for the 2 labels.

Try this: www.AtSource.biz We are not a shirt manufacturer but a procurment agency based in Bangkok who can source and deliver such shirts with your own printing for you. Would like to meet you personally early August. See ya!

Hi guys,

first post here. looked around and this looks like the right sub-forum.

i'm looking for good quality t-shirt psupplier/rinters to print my own design. has good stock of quality t-shirt, competitive pricing and dependable. other alternatives will be considered (whatever is available). i don't need fancy t-shirt, just plain old round neck T in different colors and sizes in the quality of Hanes, Anvil, American Apparel.

i've been scanning the net and found mostly big factories while the smaller factories/merchants only have info in Thai. Also got a lead for Bobae Towers but feedback on this place would be appreciated.

Did a few phone calls but didn't get much info from the conversation. Everyone ask me to come down and have a look. I should be ready to place order by the time i arrive in BKK. Will be down in BKK early August (date not confirmed) for face to face meeting.

got some feedback from factories that my orders (500pcs per design) are too small for a factory to take. Is this true? i'll be making regular orders from time to time. indication of prices would also be great.

Appreciate feedbacks and tips from those with experience dealing in this sector.

Cheers everyone.

Try this: www.AtSource.biz We are not a shirt manufacturer but a procurment agency based in Bangkok who can source and deliver such shirts with your own printing for you. Would like to meet you personally early August. See ya!

thanks saranjai. how do i get in touch with you?

for everyone who has contributed, thank you very much. appreciated all the feedback i got. now to do the real legwork....