Cat Air Card

hecky

getting very poor connection speeds from TT&T despite upgrading package. CAT are promoting there new air card at 16k baht plus 500 per month. they say they promise speeds of 2mb down load and 1mb upload. i do not beleive it for one minute but would like to know if speeds are good. also generally is there any difference in performance between TT&T and TOT broadband performance.

do you mean on Samui or Phangan specifically?

TOT is not available in all places on Phangan, for example. So, if you are outside their service area you must use TT&T lines. I am assuming if you have a TT&T line, you can't get TOT broadband but might be wrong.

Where did you see the CAT air card information?

do you mean on Samui or Phangan specifically?

TOT is not available in all places on Phangan, for example. So, if you are outside their service area you must use TT&T lines. I am assuming if you have a TT&T line, you can't get TOT broadband but might be wrong.

Where did you see the CAT air card information?

in Samui i have TT&T line and internet connection. very slow speeds and no connection alot of the time. i got the CAT information from there office today in Nathon. the guy showed my the card that goes into the PC and connects via sattalite. thye clain 2.4 mbps speed in the brochure but arte blaming the earthquake in taiwan for slower speeds at the moment. i can get TOT line but if it is no better i will not bother and maybe go back to dial up which is what i am having to use now as again no connection to TT&T adsl AGAIN.

thanks for any info you can give

I use TOT 1024/512 goldcyber here in Samui and find the speeds generaly pretty good.

There nowhere near perfect but for 1000 baht a month unlimited access I'm quite pleased.

Also it has rarely gone down. Only in heavy rains but that is to be expected.

Go speak to TOT

I use TOT 1024/512 goldcyber here in Samui and find the speeds generaly pretty good.

There nowhere near perfect but for 1000 baht a month unlimited access I'm quite pleased.

Also it has rarely gone down. Only in heavy rains but that is to be expected.

Go speak to TOT

Everybody on TOT seems happy TT&T are a nightmare i upgraded this month to get a better service i now only share with 10 users instead of the 20 before. i am lucky to get 200/30 download although i pay for 1024/512. the TOT lines here are full at moment but i offered the guy an incentive and he has promised me a line next week. thanks for the confimation that TOT are reasonable. TT&T are the biggest rip off artist i have come across in Thailand and that is saying something.