Warning! Warning! Warning!

polar

HI everybody.

If you\re going to travel abroad, and wish to buy a ticket in Pattaya, then for your own advice stay away from Mr. Boon Travel agency in Soi post office. You would have a ###### of a time to get your ticket out of him.

My friend has just had an horrid experience there together with 9 other people, there also couldn\t get their ticket. Police, Tourist Police, TAT, Ministry of Interior and so on. So again for your own good, stay away fro there, and please spread the word around, so his business can go broke.

yep, that german guy that worked there i knew he was shifty, his eyebrows joined together, as for mr boon the wannabe detective, well he is considered a joke in pattaya.

as for mr pat pongs post, can i ask who you would send this onto? just the dept would do, i am not asking for names, but you and george seem to be getting a bit high and mighty of late. :o

yep, that german guy that worked there i knew he was shifty, his eyebrows joined together, as for mr boon the wannabe detective, well he is considered a joke in pattaya.

as for mr pat pongs post, can i ask who you would send this onto? just the dept would do, i am not asking for names, but you and george seem to be getting a bit high and mighty of late. :o

I can see that...not!!!

extreme you only joined a couple of days ago, how is it that you can make that statement?